I logged in on Monday to see a fresh new list of nightwave missions I then logged out and came back later and they were all completed but I didn't get any of the points and I can't complete them because they are glitches I haven't been able to contact DE about this at all is anyone else struggling with this and can I please not lose out on 20000 plus nightwave standing 

I'm going to keep issuing tickets till I get either the ability to earn the points like everyone else or the equivalent amount of points credited to my nightwave why should anyone have less opportunity than the rest of the community because of a fault of the game 

• Like 1

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan seriously we need your help with that. This problem gets more and more common. 

Again in short terms: Many PSN Players have a problem where Nightwave missions are simply shown as done in the beginning of the week. Players are not able to make any progress in Nightwave. I have seen it myself on my friends account. 

Some here in the forums are complaining, that they have those issues allready 2 weeks in a row. 

We need your help <3

• Like 1

Just want to add my two cents. I logged in today and yesterdays electrical kills and todays open 20 lockers are complete and I haven't even done a mission! Checked with my partners account who has also done nightwave up to date, and she is rank 17 + 1000 and I'm 16 + 9000, so I haven't been credited the points either.

I know I will likely complete nightwave long before it is complete, but not being able to do the challenges and others get ahead? That isn't funny.

Update: just logged in to find the daily challenges available to do, even though they weren't there on either of my two previous logins earlier today.

Edited by (PSN)RWalls91

I'm kinda wondering of this might also be a PSN issue. So far, I haven't seen any threads of this under the xbox section. Could something potentially be going on at Sony's end to mess this up for players? Hope this issue doesn't persist and it gets fixed for you guys.

Edited by (XBOX)Rez090

Hello, I'm posting to just say that I'm having the same problem. I logged in this morning and Klepto, animator, polarised and sound sleeper were noted as completed when i haven't played since saturday. I also don't have the intermission points so I know it wasn't someone who got on my acciunt and played. I logged off ps4 and on via my phone app. The app shows 0 nightwave mission accomplished. Relog on to ps4 and now the 4 missions PLUS expressive are noted as complete and no change in nightwave points. Fix this please.

Edited by (PSN)Sylphienne
Spelling
On 2021-02-28 at 10:14 AM, (PSN)On1jay said:

I'm going to keep issuing tickets till I get either the ability to earn the points like everyone else or the equivalent amount of points credited to my nightwave why should anyone have less opportunity than the rest of the community because of a fault of the game 

That's not advisable.  Putting in more tickets just gums up the works at support and slows down their ability to process and answer tickets.  It also can move you to the back of the queue, or even worse might make them think you are spamming.  Better to let the bug fix team at DE work on trying to find the issue.

Halluuu,

So my friend wrote a ticket but nothing has changed. This week half of his missions were done. 

But he experienced something new. He recognized that all the missions were done, where he took a closer look with the curser. So all the missions where he was not taking a closer look, were still up. 

I hope that this information may help somebody.

Edited by (PSN)Minemyte

Update : I've been checking twice a day since the problem to see if the "accomplished " missions were unblocked. Surprisingly today at 11:30 they were. Unfortunately my garagiste called to tell me to pick up my moto before noon since he was closing for the weekend. I logged off and had to do other stuff. Got home, logged on and poof, everything was re-marked as accomplished. Very upset...

Edited by (PSN)Sylphienne
Spelling

Got reports from a clan member last night that upon logging in for the first time this week that his collect 8 rare mods was listed as completed, and he had done a vallis bounty as well as a simaris scan, which he obviously had not done. He has not received 4500 points for this challenge and is understandably frustrated.

Are these issues at least being looked into DE?

Hey, pretty unhappy updates. 

My friend wrote his ticket 10 days ago and didn't get any answer yet. We had high hopes for this week .... but no, half of his nightwave missions are allready done. 

The only thing new to this sircumstance is, that he has half solved missions now XD. So maybe he is able to get any chance for progress this weekend. 

<3 

I have had another conversation with the support desk with an update

They have denied they are having any issues with nightwave on their end this was as of yesterday this is concerning because they managed to unlock some I lost previously but I had to recover them after a new reset yet they are now saying they aren't having any issues, im not savvy enough to understand how it can be an issue on my end of someone has a theory any are welcome

I'm pretty much done with the support desk on this one I'm bored of going in circles with them I'm pretty sure they don't understand the internal mechanics of the game at least not enough to describe an issue too from a user perspective

49 minutes ago, (PSN)On1jay said:

I have had another conversation with the support desk with an update

They have denied they are having any issues with nightwave on their end this was as of yesterday this is concerning because they managed to unlock some I lost previously but I had to recover them after a new reset yet they are now saying they aren't having any issues, im not savvy enough to understand how it can be an issue on my end of someone has a theory any are welcome

I'm pretty much done with the support desk on this one I'm bored of going in circles with them I'm pretty sure they don't understand the internal mechanics of the game at least not enough to describe an issue too from a user perspective

So we're all doing something wrong? With a system we have no control over? Not accepting that.

So my friend got an answer from support finally...but it adressed a completely different problem. That's just hilarious.

This week he has only one mission autocleared.

I see many new people opening threads about this issue. 

It would be really nice if someone could do something about this, but support seems to ignore it...which is probably the easyest way to deal with this. : / 

• 3 weeks later...

Still experiencing issues, as are my clanmates. Luckily we finished nightwave, ie. rank 30. Regardless shouldn't login to find challenges done, and we've given up on dailies because there is no point.

Whatever the issue is, it definitely needs fixing by no later than the next nightwave.