Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Vault

(NSW)Sin

not for a few years I reckon, especially since they seem to enjoy unvaulting Frost and Ember for the 100000th time... seriously, I doubt there's anyone above MR5 that doesn't have one or both of those frames at this point. if they actually unvaulted them in order without too many repeats, probably a year or so before Mesa would get her turn.

your best bet to get her any time soon is to just trade what you can for plat and then see if you can get Mesa Prime and her stuff for a reasonable price.. hopefully. 

She's literally the last warframe who just got vaulted, so although I can't answer "when", probably it'll be best to just forget about it.

Should anyone are interested to acquire mesa now, buying from other players would be their best bet. Prices are still pretty low since everyone and their mothers are still sitting on bunch of mesa parts and relics.

As for people who want to sell, you're going to need much more patience to profit from this one.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Hayrack:

Meanwhile Atlas is available since forever and counting. Still waiting for Chroma. And Volt.

That’s because Atlas Prime isn’t an unvaulting, he’s still on the initial availability period following his release. He’ll be vaulted with the second Prime release after the upcoming one, in about six months.

Archived