Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Missions Auto-cleared

(PSN)SuspiriumX

I just logged in my account yesterday, a few hours after the weekly reset of nightwave missions and noticed that all the new missions are already ticked (done) for me, although it's impossible since no points have been added and I haven't played since the restart of the missions. 

I've tried restarting my game a few times since yesterday and still the same. On my mobile app however, I checked and the nightwave missions are still not accomplished there. Any ideas on how to fix this? Please help

• 2 weeks later...

I just logged in and had the same thing.  As of Yesterday (the week and day change) I had everything completed from the previous week, after the change I had one uncompleted daily and 7 weeklies.  I did not do any of the challenges last night.  When I logged in after day change tonight I should have had 7 weeklies and 2 dailies to do..... Instead I see just the one new daily and everything else is checked off as completed.  That's all seven weeklies and one daily just auto completed.

I made a support ticket about it, logged back in, checked the store(NW) and back, logged out and back in a few times.  After logging in again and checking my inbox I took one more try at the NW console and the tasks loaded in properly for me that time.  Idk if they will stay that way, idk what caused it or how to prevent it, but it at least temp fixed for me after multiple logins and checking store/inbox.

Gl to anyone else with this issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived