Endless survival frame.

Go to solution Solved by Chewarette,

Question

6 answers to this question

• Solution

Whatever floats your boat, all Warframes have the capability of doing "endless" up to a standard point. So pick whatever you prefer playing.

If you're aiming for really long missions (>4-5h), then yeah, some meta builds will likely be needed especially if you go solo. But otherwise, don't bother too much and pick what you enjoy playing

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, M4rr4j said:

i need frame that have good dps at area dmg. Something like nidus 4'th spell.

The usual answers are Saryn (1 + 3 + kill a couple enemies + 4) or Maim-Equinox (4 + kill a few enemies + 4 again). Nova also works well (4 causes enemies to take double damage, and also have a heavy slowdown debuff if your power strength is >40%), and depending on your playstyle Mesa as well (2 + 3 for defense, 4 + wave your mouse around). Ember and Ash are supposed to have been buffed for good nuking potential too (as Ember, 4 hits everything in front of you; as Ash, 2 + 4 + wave mouse + 4 again)

I used to, quite honestly, have decent success with Frost (choose a spot in the map, use 3 to defend yourself and 2 + 4 to weaken enemies) but that was before 5 years of power creep

• Like 1

It honestly depends on the enemy faction.

Infested, just go damage nukes, as most damage will be taken from poison auras so you should be ok.

Grineer, something with more tankyness or defensive ability is more usefull. You cant do damage if your dead!

Corpus, sort of middle ground. Avoid abilities that rely on a sustained AoE like Limbo or Khora, because of nulifiers. Bring a rapid fire weapon for taking bubbles out.

2 hours ago, M4rr4j said:

Which frame should i build for those missions? i need frame that have good dps at area dmg. Something like nidus 4'th spell.

depends if by endless you mean 5-10 minutes
if you mean level cap 9999(or 10k in fissures) any frame with the proper setup can do them
the easiest ones are the invisible ones tho - loki, ivara, ash, octavia  and a good modded melee

actually every ...
I would rely on aoe von saryn. it quickly reaches its limits.
you just have to understand the basics. so that everything dies quickly, you have to attach certain status procs. example would be: heat + viral + corr. then 1-2 hits from mele and the mobs hardly stand a chance. because that's like playing against lvl 1-5.

You don't necessarily need octavia. just copy her skill. (don't forget enough range + skill duration ...)
but if for you endless means up to lvl 100, then saryn with protea skill can also do it. with that you can camp forever around the corner.

also get panzer pet from deimos and equip mods for warframe healing on it.

• Like 1