Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please consider changing the Umbra Forma Twitch Drop to an alert that everyone can get.

(XBOX)TehChubbyDugan

I will be at work during the dev stream.  It is not an option for me to watch on my phone at work.  It is not an option for me to just leave my phone with it on in the background.  It is not an option for me to just leave my PC running with twitch pulled up while I'm away.  Don't bother suggesting those things.  The handful of times I was able to leave it running on my PC while I was doing other things away from my PC it didn't work anyway.

You have a very rare, sought after resource as the twitch drop for the dev stream on Friday which excludes anyone that does not have the luxury of tuning in, like those of us with jobs that actually spend money on the game.  You're also doing this while still ironing out the fairly major kinks in the twitch drop system where a lot of people are reporting that it's not functioning properly.  

This is not the right way to distribute a resource this rare.  Please reconsider and show that you care about your players and make it available to all of us.

Archived