Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MATCHAMKING

(XBOX)ErshLabel

Do anyone know is DE is trying to fix this matchmaking problem? I see post from 2019 and before so what is the problem here? Why take so long to fix matchmaking? I have spent to much money in this game I can’t believe that this is the way how DE say thanks for the support if someone from DE see this post please fix matchmaking problems warframe isn’t fun playing alone or with VPN and by the way if u think that to use VPN is what U call to fix the problem and to close ticket with this answer so I’m very upset hope u take this matchmaking problem seriously so seriously like u take when u go forward to put news warframe and cosmetic 

12 hours ago, (XBOX)ErshLabel said:

Do anyone know is DE is trying to fix this matchmaking problem? I see post from 2019 and before so what is the problem here? Why take so long to fix matchmaking? I have spent to much money in this game I can’t believe that this is the way how DE say thanks for the support if someone from DE see this post please fix matchmaking problems warframe isn’t fun playing alone or with VPN and by the way if u think that to use VPN is what U call to fix the problem and to close ticket with this answer so I’m very upset hope u take this matchmaking problem seriously so seriously like u take when u go forward to put news warframe and cosmetic 

What exactly is the problem? Lag? Disconnects? Host migration?

matchmaking can’t enjoy friends game no one can enjoy my game I opened a ticket before long time DE gave me all class of solution nothing work at the end the only thing that work is VPN but also VPN make sometimes problems and even that I can play with friends now and to enjoy squads in public’s game tanks to VPN is not the real solution I don’t see how can take so long to fix matchmaking? all this started in early December 2020 and from then till now the only way I have to fix matchmaking is just by VPN 

Archived