Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crossover Weapons

(XBOX)Apoll0 666

Any weapons you guys have ever thought of using from another game in Warframe? Not gonna lie but the amount of times I've thought of pulling out a Railgun from Halo and watching a Grineer Gunner fly back with the knockback and power of a thousand suns. Maybe even some nunchucks or heck, the screaming Borderlands gun but instead it's Ordis, how horrifying would that be. FYI this is just a lil thread and not actual weapon discussions to be added.

A crossover gun in the most literal sense would be a concept I like to call 'Gersemi Gjallerhorn'.

Basically, in the extremely unlikely event that a more involved crossover between Destiny and Warframe were to occur, I'd have a special weapon that blends the lore of the Gjallerhorn (a weapon forged from the armour of fallen Guardians) and Valkyr (a frame torn apart and reforged into a weapon).

23 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

A crossover gun in the most literal sense would be a concept I like to call 'Gersemi Gjallerhorn'.

Basically, in the extremely unlikely event that a more involved crossover between Destiny and Warframe were to occur, I'd have a special weapon that blends the lore of the Gjallerhorn (a weapon forged from the armour of fallen Guardians) and Valkyr (a frame torn apart and reforged into a weapon).

Oh lord that sounds so metal

On 2021-02-23 at 10:10 AM, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

Any weapons you guys have ever thought of using from another game in Warframe? Not gonna lie but the amount of times I've thought of pulling out a Railgun from Halo and watching a Grineer Gunner fly back with the knockback and power of a thousand suns. Maybe even some nunchucks or heck, the screaming Borderlands gun but instead it's Ordis, how horrifying would that be. FYI this is just a lil thread and not actual weapon discussions to be added.

Don't care what anyone says. Give me this gun so I can use it conjunction with Octavia and have a blast laughing my butt off.

Archived