Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Hotfix: Octavia Prime

[DE]Megan

XBOX Hotfix: Octavia Prime

7dc2e0f20443c1fd4f3ae1b5a9bd09f4.jpg

OCTAVIA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!

Conduct a devastating cacophony with Octavia Prime!

OCTAVIA PRIME

Strike up a symphony of destruction with the mistress of music, Octavia, in her grandest and most spectacular form. Featuring altered Mod Polarities for greater customization. Octavia Prime also comes with the brand new hip-hop inspired Bombast Instruments Pack!  

TENORA PRIME

Add lethal staccato percussion to Octavia's melodies with this masterpiece assault rifle.

PANDERO PRIME

Pound the beat for a dance of death with Octavia's signature prime pistol.

7c759bbdcd9a93563dc3f81e750fcce4.jpg

Get the newest Prime gear with Octavia Prime Access and Prime Accessories! Check out the in-game Market!

358635cba823ae2e685f835c395359f5.jpg

Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime, and Tipedo Prime have entered the Vault!

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Neuroptics with Atlas Prime Systems

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Tipedo Prime Handle with Corinth Prime Barrel.

• Replaced Red Veil Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Systems with Ivara Prime Chassis.

• Replaced Steel Meridian Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Neuroptics with Nezha Prime Neuroptics. 

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Disposition Changes:

As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1250453-february-2021-riven-disposition-updates/ 

PLUS, 9 new Octavia inspired dancing Emotes!

Will you ride the beat? Nod to the rhythm?? So many new moves to shake those tin suits with! Check out the new ‘Emotes’ tab in the Warframes Market category.

Solid. 

She has arrived and with new Dancing Emotes as well? Did not see that coming...

Players, get your Relic farming done and cash in that plat for getting her in runs....

I am gettin that Accessories Pack...oh yesh, it shall be mine.

Thanks again DE for a great Prime Accessories release...she should have come with anudder Helm just as Mesa Prime did....

Cheers

Hi!

I'm relative new in this game and I don't understand why Prime Access and the Prime Accessories are different packs, way too expensive buy them both, would be much better if the accesories were part of the Prime Access pack, for now it's better wait until the new prime becomes part of a Prime Vault pack

Archived