7dc2e0f20443c1fd4f3ae1b5a9bd09f4.jpg

OCTAVIA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!
Conduct a devastating cacophony with Octavia Prime!

OCTAVIA PRIME
Strike up a symphony of destruction with the mistress of music, Octavia, in her grandest and most spectacular form. Featuring altered Mod Polarities for greater customization. Octavia Prime also comes with the brand new hip-hop inspired Bombast Instruments Pack!  

TENORA PRIME
Add lethal staccato percussion to Octavia's melodies with this masterpiece assault rifle.

PANDERO PRIME
Pound the beat for a dance of death with Octavia's signature prime pistol.

7c759bbdcd9a93563dc3f81e750fcce4.jpg

Get the newest Prime gear with Octavia Prime Access and Prime Accessories! Check out the in-game Market!

358635cba823ae2e685f835c395359f5.jpg

Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime, and Tipedo Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Neuroptics with Atlas Prime Systems
  • Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Tipedo Prime Hande with Corinth Prime Barrel.
  • Replaced Red Veil Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Systems with Ivara Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Steel Meridian Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Neuroptics with Nezha Prime Neuroptics. 

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here:

PLUS, 9 new Octavia inspired dancing Emotes!
Will you ride the beat? Nod to the rhythm?? So many new moves to shake those tin suits with! Check out the new ‘Emotes’ tab in the Warframes Market category.

• Like 7

Anyone else getting the "Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed" error?

First time this is happening to me and I had played WF earlier today.

Already tried manually checking for update.

EDIT: A new patch suddenly appeared now (390MB).

Edited by (PSN)Quantaminum
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, (PSN)Quantaminum said:

Anyone else getting the "Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed" error?

i have that u have to update the game

Hey guys! If you're having issues downloading, be sure to use "Options" on Warframe and "Check for Update". If that doesn't work right away, restart your PlayStation. It should begin shortly after that. 

Thanks and have fun grooving with Octavia Prime!! 

• Like 2
Just now, (PSN)The_Verethragna said:

I'm not seeing her accessories on PSN.

I was going to mention that as well, but was waiting until I finished the download first because some times you can find them with in game market. However currently they do not appear in psn store even if searched for. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, (PSN)Quantaminum said:

Already tried manually checking for update.

EDIT: A new patch suddenly appeared now (390MB).

Same with me 2 or 4 days ago 

Hello.

Don't know if this is the right place for this, but Nihil fight via the Nightwave seems to not give a Riven, and I seem to be able to repeat it? I checked around and this seems to mostly effect PSN users. Watched some gameplay of others getting the Riven after the fight (including Rebecca just now on PC Warframe Twitch stream). I've tried moving around the Oubliette before fighting, fighting the battle with the Vitrica, to let Nihil definitely know I beat him before already, using Gara and the Vitrica just in case. Still no riven. 

On the plus side, am really good at fighting Nihil now. Also am excited for Octavia Prime. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Zer0-Rama said:

DE yall gave us a update and still have not fix the liquid in lavos vials and the vials on his side are not showing. This has not been fix from we got him

Still haven't fixed it.  

No mention of her instrument pack Bombast but im gonna snatch that up as soon as I get in game lol.   So dope.  

Tenora prime looks beautiful!!.  

Todays goal:   Get all of these primes before Devstream tomorrow lol.  

Tempestarii is going to kick so much ass!!!!!  I mean railjack is getting completely blown up and put back together again.... as long as we can do bases solo.... it should alll be good lol....