Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Hotfix: Octavia Prime

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, (PSN)Rex_Raglan said:

On the topic of the missing accessories: for those of us h already purchased the prime access pack, since those usually include the accessories as well, will we end up receiving those once this is resolved? or will we need to purchase the accessory pack separate?

The packs have been split, at least on the US PSN with Frame, Weapons, Plat, in one and Accessories, Boosters, Plat in the other for sometime now. They haven’t been one big pack for years.

BTW, the Accessories Pack is now in the store.

1 minute ago, (PSN)dday3six said:

The packs have been split, at least on the US PSN with Frame, Weapons, Plat, in one and Accessories, Boosters, Plat in the other for sometime now. They haven’t been one big pack for years.

BTW, the Accessories Pack is now in the store.

Yeah i realized after the fact that i was thinking of how some prime vault packs sometimes have an accessory or two.

Dude.... where did Bombast instrument pack go???  Do I need a prime to be able to buy it??   You cant even preview it anymore on a normal Octavia....  Is it a prime access/$$$$$ only thing now ???   

So sick of accessories being behind $$ pay walls..   Plat is plat isnt it??    Whether someone buys plat and trades it to me or I just pay DE for plat....the result is the same....  someone pays $$ for the plat   DE wins...     except I cant spend my plat for accessories,  thus no reason for me to try and trade for plat,  thus me having nothing for people to want to buy from me, thus them not needing plat and never buying it....     great business model....  

Cheers for the update, but i really thought u would give us the option to save and add clipboard shawzin songs in this update. Plz fix this :< and second, why and why can't we bind our keyboard keys yet? The game is unplayable with keyboard and mouse, players have poited that out for a lot of years :) could u maybe add that option? Cheers again for the prime

24 minutes ago, (PSN)ACTANE727 said:

Guys why does this access pack you can’t get everything like attachments and syandana and you only get the Warframe and weapons when in the Nezha and Wukong access pack you get everything

You never got everything with the access pack. The accessories pack gives you the items, where the access pack gives you the frame, and the weapons 

Archived