Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Prime: Update 29.9.0

[DE]Rebecca

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments ,changing stuff after purchase is a scam!!

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

13. lavos 2 resets sprint toggle

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes

• Fixed Tenno Specters equipped with certain weapons not needing to reload while told to "hold position", resulting in a higher rate of fire

Err... Just a suggestion, IF some weapon got removed gimmick like this up there ^ .... at least give some buff to compensate... like Reduce Reload Time for the said weapon.

At least players not rant too much about their specter got nerfed  🙃

👋

il y a 29 minutes, wizardeiges a dit :

I'd also like to point out that you don't even advertise with prime access that new prime weapons get crippled out of the gate compared to year + old variations.

Tenora prime: 16% more damage(just from base dmg) and better crit stats and status stats. Yes there is a huge difference in disposition, but the prime one scales way better from riven wich is to keep in mind. You'll need a decent riven to compensate for the difference in raw dmg and living stats.

Pandero prime: 44% more damage(just from base damage) and few minor improvements. It would probably not get even close with a god riven, but still 44% base more damage and 24% vs 10% status chance kek.

There is no way after the next balance pass that you would consider the normal over the prime variant for pure damage on both. They'll get boosted to at least good .8 and there will be no debate anymore.

12 minutes ago, Galuf said:

Tenora prime: 16% more damage(just from base dmg) and better crit stats and status stats. Yes there is a huge difference in disposition, but the prime one scales way better from riven wich is to keep in mind. You'll need a decent riven to compensate for the difference in raw dmg and living stats.

Pandero prime: 44% more damage(just from base damage) and few minor improvements. It would probably not get even close with a god riven, but still 44% base more damage and 24% vs 10% status chance kek.

There is no way after the next balance pass that you would consider the normal over the prime variant for pure damage on both. They'll get boosted to at least good .8 and there will be no debate anymore.

Primes are supposed to be better versions was my point. My regular pandero is leagues stronger than pandero prime with the same riven. Literally zero reason to use prime other than its skin which comes at the cost of less damage and general stats.

I'm not new to the game. I want to min max and build meme builds. So I'm going to use a riven on everything that I can. But when a old worse variation of a weapon ends up better than a brand new "upgrade"? that's silly.

Next time? you mean after they want me to buy a weapon that's inferior to what has been in the game for years? lol  after they remove octavia prime access?  How about I get to enjoy it now?
As I explained,separating variations like they're individual weapons when it comes to rivens was silly. Upgrades are meant to be upgrades,not complete downgrades. 

I also edited all of that out of my post and moved it over to the riven thread since it was more appropriate for it to be there.

3 hours ago, Nethernome said:

Err... Just a suggestion, IF some weapon got removed gimmick like this up there ^ .... at least give some buff to compensate... like Reduce Reload Time for the said weapon.

At least players not rant too much about their specter got nerfed  🙃

👋

Err... why, it was a glitch/bug why would DE compensate for something that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

If players want to rant about using a glitch/bug then go into a padded room and scream their little hearts out.

4 hours ago, wizardeiges said:

Primes are supposed to be better versions was my point. My regular pandero is leagues stronger than pandero prime with the same riven. Literally zero reason to use prime other than its skin which comes at the cost of less damage and general stats.

I'm not new to the game. I want to min max and build meme builds. So I'm going to use a riven on everything that I can. But when a old worse variation of a weapon ends up better than a brand new "upgrade"? that's silly.

Next time? you mean after they want me to buy a weapon that's inferior to what has been in the game for years? lol  after they remove octavia prime access?  How about I get to enjoy it now?
As I explained,separating variations like they're individual weapons when it comes to rivens was silly. Upgrades are meant to be upgrades,not complete downgrades. 

I also edited all of that out of my post and moved it over to the riven thread since it was more appropriate for it to be there.

New weapons have minimum dispo now, so of course with rivens they're going to be worse, it'll be fine after a few dispo updates.

Il y a 7 heures, wizardeiges a dit :

I'm curious can you link the riven please? I typed out of intuition and I'd like to be proven wrong.

6 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Err... why, it was a glitch/bug why would DE compensate for something that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

If players want to rant about using a glitch/bug then go into a padded room and scream their little hearts out.

Makes sense.. but at this point it already become gimmick for the players :P cause it took that long to remove 

30 minutes ago, Nethernome said:

Makes sense.. but at this point it already become gimmick for the players :P cause it took that long to remove 

I know, I noticed it maybe a year ago, hell it could be more been awhile since the mates played, a mate had a Wisp with a Rubico Prime and all it did was fire non stop no reload at all. LOL

Why primed warframes has always same ability stats with normal frames ?

I was looking for octavia prime to have a little boost for here ability stats (like amp has really poor range)

Can we increase ability basic stats on primed version ? or a prime is just better fashion and more shields and energy ? you should reformulate the definition a primed warframe.

Archived