Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

Is bombast instrument pack only for Octavia Prime and not normal Octavia ??   Gotta wait days to use it ?? =(

Sick trailer.   I wish I could make trailers like that.   We need like Captura Prime mode.   Could record and edit from Solo mode during missions...  I love when Octavia jumped up to the upper level, sniped a dude with her pistol while gliding and then dropped down on the other side to slam attack those guys.  

Im really feeling gurada right now.  I can see her ripping guys apart for dread mirror,  spamming her 4 till she is out of juice, then cast 3 to convert her own health and then turning some dude into a blood altar while she kneels in front of it all bloody and gets healed hehehe.   Throw in some exalted melee kills in between all that...

• 1 month later...

Is this not the right moment to adress the topic of song slots? I really don't understand why they are capped to a max of 14 slots, including the one added thanks to the Bombastic  Pack. If we can buy 100 vacuum cleaners without any issue I don't see why we can't have much more slots than such a small number. I know I could screenshot and delete some songs but it doesn't make any sense to me. I don't care if I must pay in plat to have more slots, just remove the cap, or increase it to 100 at least.

Archived