Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excuse me, where are the new Bombast instruments?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

The Bombast instruments come with Octavia Prime as a bonus when you buy or build her, you don't need to acquire the instrument pack separately.

Just now, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

The bombast instruments? the new ones that should've come out with octavia prime?

the ones that DE released a few weeks ago as a teaser?

the ones that are based on some hip hop tunes?

The only new instrument that is coming is the prime shawzin in the packs. I have no clue what others you are raving about.

I assume he is talking about this: 

OCTAVIA PRIME
Strike up a symphony of destruction with the mistress of music, Octavia, in her grandest and most spectacular form. Featuring altered Mod Polarities for greater customization. Octavia Prime also comes with the brand new hip-hop inspired Bombast Instruments Pack!  

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I assume he is talking about this: 

OCTAVIA PRIME
Strike up a symphony of destruction with the mistress of music, Octavia, in her grandest and most spectacular form. Featuring altered Mod Polarities for greater customization. Octavia Prime also comes with the brand new hip-hop inspired Bombast Instruments Pack!  

ok so it's octavia prime only? and it's free or do i have to pay 50p for it?

il y a 59 minutes, [DE]Momaw a dit :

The Bombast instruments come with Octavia Prime as a bonus when you buy or build her, you don't need to acquire the instrument pack separately.

I've ask me the same question due to my actual 50% off :whew: so thank you for this answer, i will used it for the Druk instruments :cool:

Archived