Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People leaving on the relic mission...

blindview

Question

I don't know if its just me but I really think that a player leaving a mission more than 5 times in less than 30 min should be ban for 24 hours.

I don't know it this topic have been posted before but every time there is a new frame coming out, the situation is kinda aggravating...

Please if you feel the same way, make this topic an priority. I'm not sure if its the right place or but plz don't delete this message...

Thank you all

15 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, blindview said:

I don't know if its just me but I really think that a player leaving a mission more than 5 times in less than 30 min should be ban for 24 hours.

I don't know it this topic have been posted before but every time there is a new frame coming out, the situation is kinda aggravating...

Please if you feel the same way, make this topic an priority. I'm not sure if its the right place or but plz don't delete this message...

Thank you all

How are you finding groups?

28 minutes ago, blindview said:

Thank you all

How is a player leaving the same mission 5 times?

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

What is the mission type then?

Why does the mission type matter.  Let's say there is a nice fast AXI capture up so I throw on my random old relic and load in on public.  I look at *your* relic and see an old one also.  So I quit because I want you to have a new relic and you didn't.  Rinse and repeat until I have success and get the new Octavia part without ever farming a new relic myself.  The OP doesn't like the behavior that I'm doing (in this hypothetical example) and wants the game to protect him from it.

Honestly I think he's worrying about a non-issue.  Having some dumb players quit out of the mission for a couple of days is not that big of a deal. 

"I really think that a player leaving a mission more than 5 times in less than 30 min should be ban for 24 hours."

Nah. I constantly leave groups. However not because of relics that doesn't matter to me. I leave if I see a Volt or Wisp. So I definitely leave more than 5 times in 30 minutes. 

1 hour ago, blindview said:

Thank you all

... Lets not forget that frustration is at work here...

... My advice is to... not get frustrated.

Leeches gotta leech. I have seen out in the wild leeches complaining other people not having the relics they wanted. I get it's frustrating, but it's not illegal and your punishment doesn't fit the supposed crime. Only way to deal with this is make your own squads if you want to farm parts with like minded people or just ignore those who are trying to leech.  

hmmm...  I guess I would suggest recruiting a squad for random relics,   ducats/trace whatever......

I have never ran into this problem....  I build squads for new relics...   If I run open squads nobody ever leaves before we pop our relics....  

I have no doubt players like you are describing exist though.  

10 hours ago, blindview said:

Thank you all

Let's see...

Aside from getting bugged with constant popups, you actually didn't lose anything. Unless they happened to be the host, you're gonna have to stare at loading screen for a couple of seconds.

Probably the worst thing that could happen is the replacement person didn't come fast enough, and you have to choose between 3 relics instead of 4.

===========

Look, my friend... If you get bothered when injustice happens, upon seeing people do shady things, then you're a normal good person!

But we're not always the ones who have to swing the hammer of punishment.

In the matter of act, they're looking at their screen, loading in and out missions, wearing their cpus and gpus for what could probably be nothing, while you're playing warframe. They actually already lost.

So just chill out. Probably curse them so they'll never get that new shiny primes or something, and move on.

Archived