Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30 Blessing Still Not Working As Intended

(PSN)Rainbow_Neos1

So as far as I can tell, it is intended that when a blessing is used, everyone in the relay gets a pop-up telling them what was used and who used it. Additionally, the relay statue is supposed to change to fit your warframe model. 

Now the issue is... it never does either of those things when I bless, and I'm not alone on that. For many, it just straight up doesn't tell anyone that they blessed ever and no statue changes. For some, it does both for people in the relay but the statue doesn't change for the blesser. 

This issue has been here since blessing release. Please figure this out. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

So as far as I can tell, it is intended that when a blessing is used, everyone in the relay gets a pop-up telling them what was used and who used it. Additionally, the relay statue is supposed to change to fit your warframe model. 

Now the issue is... it never does either of those things when I bless, and I'm not alone on that. For many, it just straight up doesn't tell anyone that they blessed ever and no statue changes. For some, it does both for people in the relay but the statue doesn't change for the blesser. 

This issue has been here since blessing release. Please figure this out. 

This is true. I was blessed yesterday and had no idea until I pressed options and saw the little icon in the top right of my screen. I feel like the notification is biggest the problem, or the lack of it I should say.

On 2021-02-24 at 7:28 AM, (PSN)ZUBY_1101 said:

This is true. I was blessed yesterday and had no idea until I pressed options and saw the little icon in the top right of my screen. I feel like the notification is biggest the problem, or the lack of it I should say.

All the people I've asked tell me they don't see the symbol show up until they leave the relay. 

6 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

All the people I've asked tell me they don't see the symbol show up until they leave the relay. 

Yup, I only saw it when I was in my orbiter. There's no point blessing people if they don't realise it and use the blessing. If the blessing ends and people didn't ever realise they had it - well, it just defeats the whole point of having this mechanic in the first place.

12 hours ago, (PSN)ZUBY_1101 said:

Yup, I only saw it when I was in my orbiter. There's no point blessing people if they don't realise it and use the blessing. If the blessing ends and people didn't ever realise they had it - well, it just defeats the whole point of having this mechanic in the first place.

I've had people go off on me cuz they think I trolled them, insult me, then block me. I always have you tell them to check relay chat. I always announce I used it there.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Evade_Damocles said:

Its weird because i have a popup when someone blesses in a relay and the statue will change but when im the one doing the blessing my clanmates are telling me they see no popups and the statue doesnt change.

Heck, I don't even see the statue change when others do it 90% of the time. The pop-up from others I'll get only 20% of the time. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

No. I always do Strata 2 or 3 to give people the most space to join after I give ample time and announcements. Why do you ask? 

Just a thought.

Maroo's isn't a relay might work there? I don't know but it could just be a bug in the relays.

Also I don't visit the relays often but aren't their always more people in Maroo's than in most relays? (Unless obviously Baro is here) It would be better to do in Maroo's if there are more people.

5 hours ago, (PSN)ZUBY_1101 said:

Just a thought.

Maroo's isn't a relay might work there? I don't know but it could just be a bug in the relays.

Also I don't visit the relays often but aren't their always more people in Maroo's than in most relays? (Unless obviously Baro is here) It would be better to do in Maroo's if there are more people.

More people perhaps, but not more people who will actively benefit from the boost. That's why I avoid Strata 1. Sure, lots of people, but most of them sit in Strata not playing the game and getting use out of the boost. I go to less populated ones to allow people how will use it to get it. It's not about just numbers. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

I do blessings most days and have never seen statue change or any popup .. Ive even had 4 MR30 in the squad all do blessings and no indication of any until we leave the relay.. And while on the topic, didnt blessings used to stack?  

multiple different blessing yes, the same bless never stacked

I had it work only once in months. I'm starting to think it only works on the base relay when you are using a vanilla frame with no deluxe skin or tennogen skin... Or that there's only a few statues they made and the frames that are not on the short list do not get a statue and celebration.

Would maybe try with vanilla ember / rhino / hydroid / loki, as we know these statues do exist.

Archived