Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf viral

Sovyul

Real talk the problem with status types in general (and this has pretty much been the same since status/damage 1.0) is that they leave a few status types objectively more powerful/practical than everything else and never diversify enemy resistances.

More status types would be relevant if not for how universally applicable Corrosive, Viral, Heat, and Slash are but also if these damage types weren't already neutral/strong against the majority of enemies in the game. Like Gas should be the go to type for Infested but then they release the Infested OW filled with strong Infested that are weak to Corrosive/Heat while all other Infested are too weak to justify building for.

I would like to request that DE Nerf Threads requesting Nerfs & to Nerf the Poster Who made the nerf threads posting privileges be nerfed..

People should just learn to enjoy the game who cares if people use Viral Or Gas or whatever it doesn't mean it should be nerfed because haters don't like it..

If you're hating it because it kills everything quickly then your playing the wrong game if your worried about having most kills & more then go play call of duty & those kind of games..

But if your just looking to play the game & have fun & not worry bout stats then this game is for you! 

Let's stop requesting unneeded nerfs & start requesting much needed buffs thanks 

"NERF NERF NERF" every now and then in the forums is something about nerfing a certain damage type, why not just buff the other damage types..? I honestly think Viral is OP and needs a slight nerfing. But if we just nerfed it? That would just make damage have less damage(ironically), all the elements need to be looked over and given some tweaks, i honest to god thought blast did nothing up until MR8 when someone explained it does a knockback procc and accuracy decrease(like what why????). Blast is literally useless and gas is subpar damage control when you can just slap electricity or fire on an aoe weapon

I'll take it one step farther.

Nerf Multipliers period, not just Viral, but mods, level modifiers on enemies, nerf ANYTHING WITH A PERCENTAGE in a massive stat squish the likes of which has not been seen in gaming for years.

I'm dead serious.

54 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I'll take it one step farther.

Nerf Multipliers period, not just Viral, but mods, level modifiers on enemies, nerf ANYTHING WITH A PERCENTAGE in a massive stat squish the likes of which has not been seen in gaming for years.

I'm dead serious.

this this this this this this this this 

Archived