Octavia Prime: Hotfix 29.9.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, Joezone619 said:

again, this update could have waited until the corpus railjack update around the corner. Looking at the steam charts (the only charts available) less players were playing after the update then before it.

Primes are supposed to be every THREE months. Octavia Prime was released FOUR and half months after Nezha Prime, and you want it delayed ever further?! Just cause ' a lot' of people weren't looking forward to this prime set doesn't mean no one is. I was very excited for this prime set and I know I am not alone on that.

I for one like it when DE spreads out content(big or small) instead of releasing it all at once. It breaks up the content drought. Even if the new content entertains me for only a few days, it's better than NOTHING for a Three-Six months!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

thanks

unknown.png

Are we getting fixes for the the waypoints soon?

Warframe1447.jpg

This is not only an issue on grineer tiles, but also on the other tiles.
Especially during the recent relic farm runs it gets pretty annoying if you are slowed down by missing or wrong waypoints.

My thing for sabotage is the Lotus telling you the reactor's gone into stasis and to continue your sabotage, then telling you that a coolant cell's been extracted.  It really feels like that order should be reversed.  Like, 'a coolant cell has been extracted.  The reactor has gone into stasis, etc, etc.'

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Freeros said:

Sad, I hoped that Octavia's 4 not having disco effect like in trailer was also a bug 😭
Ty for fix anyway

i too wanted octavia 4 disco effect on her 4 but and how her mallet was show in the trailer to now they both look the same like the old octavia that trailer was very deceptive and had the nerv to show gamplay of it at that when we actually play her it not there but the roller T-T

and also when will void fissures be fixed iv been waiting for a fix if you play the missions your selves you know what im talking about farming for void fissures is broken i only obtain void fissures though relics that's it  even before  unlocking relic i don't obtain any void fissures  i only obtain void fissures when unlocking a relic that's it please it need to be fixed the void fissure missions are getting more and more broken each update after another im hoping for a fix -_-

Can we please get a bundle for the new emotes? And perhaps also for Octavia instruments? I don't mind if the bundles don't have any discount when compared as individual purchases, but on that case, at least please do not charge again for already owned items. If not, at least a cart mode to select several things and checkout all of them at once.

Micro-managing purchases is a pain. Deimos tokens purchases really exacerbated that feeling.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dainaro said:

You should change the description of Chroma in the market, it still says about energy color thing

...that's still true tho?

You can change it on the fly, but your emissive color still affects what it starts as.

Edited by XRosenkreuz

When using Duality of Equinox, the other half of Equinox's fire rate will slow down to the original fire rate without mods when it's behind me or run far away from me. 

Besides, it reloads before running out of the ammo in the magazine and reload twice, that's quite painful for those weapons who have a big magazine and long reloading time such as Trumna.

Also, when it's using beam weapons such as Gaze, the beam trace just shake around the target, that makes me feel bad.

Fix these problems, ok?

I start a relic mission. Since I can't choose to be host, I'm joined with somebody. Load in mission. Host leaves because nobody has Octavia relic.
Hosts who do it like this should be permabanned from WF.
Also why aren't we still able chose to either host or join? WHY? If you are never going to have servers, then you should at least make mission hosting as pleasant as possible and definitely not abandon it in pre-alpha hell state.

Also, when will Saryn finally get nerfed? It's the only frame that's actually powerful in this game. All the rest got nerfed into generic infantry, but not saryn. This discrimination against other frames must stop!

3 minutes ago, Turbo_Trotldyt_R-Zone_64 said:

Hosts who do it like this should be permabanned from WF.

No. However creating a random run (as Host) and expecting everyone to equip brand new Octavia Relics is just smooth brain.

4 minutes ago, Turbo_Trotldyt_R-Zone_64 said:

Also why aren't we still able chose to either host or join?

There is already this setting in the Settings.

5 minutes ago, Turbo_Trotldyt_R-Zone_64 said:

Also, when will Saryn finally get nerfed? It's the only frame that's actually powerful in this game.

While Saryn is strong and difficult as she recieved multiple nerves and buffs in the recent years, other frames are also pretty strong if u know how to play them.

• Like 2

Since this update, my game got freeze and my pc stuck can't even force close the game with task manager but now i've fix it already by update my vga driver and update my OS even i do verify the game file both from steam and the launcher and even optimize it...

And now new problem is when i'm doing mission my game always crashed idk why. it really confuse me..i can't even finish a single mission cause this crash after HOTFIX 29.9.1 update

Please i love this game but this issue is really annying

So ... i am without any doubt stupid for not understanding why a container trash drop is ctuttering now the rewards table but my brain hurt when i try to figure out how this amber ayatan star BS can be a common, uncommon and rare drop at same time in this reward list  ....  

( Dear moderator try to figure out where is the second degree and the sarcasm before taking all litterally but i'm fine with another ban if it please you )

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Haxxit99 said:

My launcher stuck in "check for new content" for 2 hours, any help

Make sure Warframe has stopped running (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) and end all running warframe tasks

Then relaunch Warframe

This has worked for me on a few occassions.

If this doesn't work you may need to reboot your system.

Hope this helps.

11 minutes ago, Destined4Glory said:

Make sure Warframe has stopped running (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) and end all running warframe tasks

Then relaunch Warframe

This has worked for me on a few occassions.

If this doesn't work you may need to reboot your system.

Hope this helps.

I have tried it a few times as you said, but it still doesn't work

Edited by Haxxit99
i'll waiting to tomorow

• [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic