Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Complete Screen Stats: What?!

jesusdh

4 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Elaborate sorry? What do you want to know?

The very reason that these kind of threads appear is because "damage overflow" is not considered normal in gaming. Normally, people who got more kills should have more damage, right? I mean, op wouldn't post this thread if he thinks those stats are normal.

So i went with normal answer: because kill-steals. People can do more damage, but if someone else get the last hit, the kill will be registered under their names. I believed that even if it's only half part of the truth, but it's true.

However, from what i read in this thread, steal-kills doesn't exist in the eyes of warframe's stats, and "damage overflow" is the sole reason why people have more damage regardless of having less kills. Is it true?

3 hours ago, Soy77 said:

The very reason that these kind of threads appear is because "damage overflow" is not considered normal in gaming. Normally, people who got more kills should have more damage, right? I mean, op wouldn't post this thread if he thinks those stats are normal.

So i went with normal answer: because kill-steals. People can do more damage, but if someone else get the last hit, the kill will be registered under their names. I believed that even if it's only half part of the truth, but it's true.

However, from what i read in this thread, steal-kills doesn't exist in the eyes of warframe's stats, and "damage overflow" is the sole reason why people have more damage regardless of having less kills. Is it true?

Ok now I understand. So it will show who got more kills but that will always be overshadowed by who did the most damage, so you could get 1000 more kills than them and then they hit some poor bloke for 2 billion damage and have 99% damage done and 1 kill. This is why Trinity was amusing because she did sooo much damage with EV being percentage based that the overflow simply couldn't take it and from minute to minute, trinity would go from doing the least damage, to the most damage, back to no damage and so on and so forth. People vying over kills in a PVE game has always greatly amused me lol.

in addition of that ....damage dealt also can be calculated tru shield gate on enemy like corpus too..

example if u have very massive dmg weapon but it not shot tru enemy head and trigger their shield gate.

damage dealt will store to portion of shield and result of insane damage dealt( when it still save from dying and shield gate just reduce to it hp bar)... this is 100% legit and can cause by any heavy hitting weapon as long as u not hit them tru headshot to bypass shield gate.( that reason why sometime u use weapon like fragor p and heavy attack on them result of massive dmg dealt as heavy attack not always hit on head of enemy).

anyway damage dealt stat on succesful screen just for fill some small ego ... u not need to care too much about it as long as ur mission is done and u ahve fun with it :)

On 2021-02-24 at 2:41 PM, BloodKitten said:

do people really care about end of mission stats? the only time i care is if there is a clear leecher, otherwise, stats in non competetive games are a joke.

Yes, some players egos do run that high.  Pretty much in any game that posts stats, honestly.

Archived