Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Octavia Prime: Hotfix #2 + 3

[DE]Megan

Octavia Prime: Hotfix #2 

Now that Operation: Orphix Venom has concluded on consoles, Lavos/Cedo and their parts can now be purchased from Father’s Wares for Entrati Standing:

• Lavos Blueprint: Rank 2 - Acquaintance 

• Lavos Chassis/Neuroptics/Systems: Rank 3 - Associate 

• Cedo Blueprint: Rank 4 - Friend

• Cedo Barrel/Receiver/Stock: Rank 5 - Family

Changes:

• Replaced the Pangolin Prime Blueprint with the Pangolin Prime Handle in the Axi C6 Relic.

• This was always the intention but was missed!

Fixes:

• Fixed Tenora Prime asking for the wrong item when unlocking the Exilus slot.

• Fixed the Aristei Prime Shawzin not being available as an instrument choice for the Shawzin Emote, if you used it as an Orbiter Decoration.

Octavia Prime: Hotfix #3 

Fixes:

• Fixed cases of Octavia Prime not having her extra Vazarin Polarity slot.

Still missing Vazarin polarity. Maybe i polarized the fixed vazarin slot with another polarity before the update came out and now game thinks no need for vazarin anymore.

Lol

nevertheless annoying

But don't fix my formated octavia now. She don't likes your vazarin polarity. I'd like to have one umbra polarity instead

CheckCheck

7 hours ago, (XBOX)War Teh Hog said:

Still no change that I can see, but I think I did already spend a forma to make a Vazarin polarity. I sent a ticket with photo, hope it helps!

After further digging, players who Polarized that Slot (Slot 1) pre-Hotfix did not receive the extra Vazarin Polarity Slot for Octavia Prime.

If you fall into this category please contact Support and they will fix you up!

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

After further digging, players who Polarized that Slot (Slot 1) pre-Hotfix did not receive the extra Vazarin Polarity Slot for Octavia Prime.

Hi, yep, sent ticket already. I put Blind Rage in slot 1 already. Thanks for the reply and confirmation! 

Since When does octavia suck so bad? what is causeing this? Her mallet is being mostly ignored, and from what i can see after watching a Nox lay into it, the damage scaleing is capping? not only that but it seems its staggering them in a weird interval.... gets mabey 2 shots off then goes derp mode.... I used to LOVE octavia, had no issues grabbing her prime acess to show her love. what killed her devs??? small side note, could we possibly see a damage scaling UI icon with a mildly flashy theme as they have with say Gara, or Saryn except like sound bars??  The "ili" to represent sound bars mooving up and down

EX. ili 5,000 ili 

I think it would be an amazing addition as one of the top queens, if she ever gets fixed.

On 2021-02-27 at 3:49 AM, [DE]Megan said:

I placed an Umbral forma in slot 1 as there was nothing there, still no Vazarin added. When is this Fix being done?

Archived