Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #152!

[DE]Rebecca

Is it possible to implement different materials to apply to warframes?

A menu would appear in appearence tab next to color choices and would allow to apply texture to the same area as color "channels".

I realise that pattern may be repeatable, but considering the scale this would not be noticeable. 

Adding materials like: metal, plastic, polymer, rubber, stone and their variants: shiny, dirty, worn, old, new, matt would allow to further push customisation while still retaining overall unique warframe aestethic and will provide additional source of monetisation (like color palettes are).

Also some tennogen and alternative helments don't match warfarme body skins - allowing to customise both body and helmet with different materials will solve this issue.

Will we see a preview of Queenpin weapons, or any news related to them?

What happened to Modular Archwings, Archwing weapons shown at Tennocon 2019, and how will archwing be improved on after the archwing nodes are removed (if that is still the plan)

Is the new war coming this year? Duviri Paradox? 

Whatever happened to the Liger warfans? They were by far the best designed warfans, and they seem to have gone into the design void. 
https://twitter.com/playwarframe/status/1114906947373948928

A question about Zephyr. Will the new hover mechanic be toggleable, cancelling any current tailwind but also not requiring being held press? 

If it requires the ability number 1 being held to keep the hover active, it's going be pretty difficult to use on controller. If not impossible.

As well, what's your thoughts on if you could select an ability normally but as long as you're holding the shoulder button you can keep an ability in the held state if it doesn't normally auto release. Meaning you can let go of the ability 1 selector, keeping the ability 1 charged as long as you hold the shoulder button. This'll fix plenty of issues on controllers as doing so currently results in the inability to properly aim or jump, being very awkward on hands. This applies to every controller.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Q&A for the win! 

I love the idea of receiving questions from the veteran Warframe community, Call of the Tempestarii's Corpus variant looks like loads of fun previews/demos, and I appreciate the opportunity to see, hear, and chat with Devteam. Looking forward to Friday, and thanks for the update!

My question:

Are there any plans to rework the Focus system (again)? I'd love to see some stats on Focus school usage because I feel like Zenurik is the best choice for the majority of Star Chart missions purely for the energy regen it provides.

I'd love to see each school revamped to have a way to regenerate energy so the choice between them was less solved.

Any plans to increase customized animations? For plat?

I really miss the old Wallrun animation and would pay so much plat to just get the old animation back. I also think it would be cool if we could buy custom dodge animations (even if it is the existing ones like Protea, Hyldrin, Limbo, Wisp etc.), Any plans to expand custom animations beyond idles (which I love, by the way)?

Very nice to see the Q&A is back!

-With the ghoul saw seeing its long awaited release, are there any chances other enemy related weapons can be added? The Nox blump gun and Jupiter corpus flame throwers for example.
-Any word on Pets 2.0? Last we heard of it was during the "Sheldon Napkin Incident" 
-The amalgam mods introduced from the Ropoploloyst, as well as the throwing weapon mods from Baro, were a unique spin on existing mods, giving neat synergy between weapon classes/buffing utility mods for specific weapons. Has there been any discussion on adding more mods or arcanes of similar fashion?

Any news on:

The new war

Umbra warframes

Raids

More development co steel path 

Old events return

Duviri paradox

Third orb

Not to be toxic but there are already so many answers to give before organising a Q&A. It's about time you give them

Any plan on revisiting some warframes that needs improvements to bring them up in par with the other warframes, such as Nyx and Frost?

Will the Codex get any sort of improvement to its functionality and viewing quality, such as model scaling problem and inconsistent codex entry (missing codex entry that is not available in the game)?

Any news about necramechs on regular missions? 
What about Pets 2.0??
And where is news about arcanes in cosmetic armor??? I'm still waiting since y'all DE said about that! How much time has passed? 3. 4... 5 years old? Someone still remeber that or y'all guys just forget about it???

-What about having special alerts to rescue crew members for railjack?

-Will the Operator get some animations refinement? They move like baboons, not very "Void Demon-ish"...also expansions in what they're able too, maybe some sort of a coming of age story line in which they learn to better use their ability

-Syndicates expansions (new items, new cosmetics, etc...)

-Any news about wall running?

-Any news on when you will put back old events in the game, make them in game lore (no, wikipedia is not story mode) and have a solid story mode?

-When will we see noggles for the frames that still don't have one? When will you complete the Leverian?

-When will we get all the weapons that enemies have and are missed? (Nox gun, Corpus flamethrower, etc...) With updates spreaded more and more we miss the old reinforcement times

-Hyena pet with Corpus Railjack?

-Will we ever get the "Full Orbiter" and not just the tiny space we have access too at the moment?

Orbiter | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

What about this landing craft?

Final design Zbrushed and detail lines overtop

Good Day DE, have a few questions:

1. Can we get some info on the status of future Warframe Revisited updates and what they will be bringing?

2. Mostly worried about current state of Gunnery compared to powers/Melee.

3. Adresses to improve endless game modes, namely the spawn rate in most missions, specially in solo missions, it feels like spawn rates outside of Steel Path are inconsistent and missions tend to stay on the empty side.

Thanks and have a good weekend.

I remember a couple of years ago, maybe 2016, Steve brought up the idea of redoing the models for the oldest primes (Excal, Frost, Mag, Ember, etc.), to bring them up to current prime design standards. At the time it was talked about like it was a near future thing, but it was never mentioned again and still now the primes remain unchanged. So, what happened to that? Was it completely discarded or is it still a possibility?

I personally would pretty much like the older primes be updated, because it's just kinda unfair that Mag Prime has the exact same model as Mag while Equinox Prime, Ivara Prime and even an old prime like Trinity Prime exist.

11 hours ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Will Prime Access ever see some more changes/improvements? It feels as though, Prime accessories have gotten the back burner. I miss channeling effects.

Yo, same on the channeling effects. They did state a while ago that the new melee channeling system will bring something like that back tho. I remember when that was being discussed it was being joking referred to (by players) as bankai lol

Archived