Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Razorwing weapons too weak need buffs

IfritKajiTora

I've made build for Titania with 199% power strength and fully upgraded weapons, I would like to play as that warframe but I'm not so much interested since she is too weak.
The damage is fine, but with 199% strength it should be stronger, so her weapons need buffs.
Dex Pixia (pistols) - need around 30% more damage
Diata prime - need 25% critical chance or 250% critical damage and 20%-25% status chance, 10% is really low and thos weapon is not getting enough damage from Condition overload,
To make good damage from melee you need to first shoot with pistols and then melee enemies, but it's frustrating to do it everytime, other warframes that have their own weapons on ability don't need to do that and have enough powerfull weapons.

TLDR: Her Razorwing weapons are weaker than your regular weapons, so what's the point of this ability if it also cost energy.

52 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Did you properly mod the weapons?

Also, the skills grants her a massive increase to mobility, reduced size and damage evasion along with the Razor Wings them self as sidekicks/distractions, you sure her weapons need a buff with that many perks to it?

Well what's the point of using Titania razor wing if you deal less damage than with your regular weapons? It answers it self, need to add that to the post.

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

what? titania is very powerful.

Her Razorwing weapons are weaker than your regular weapons and ability also consumes your energy, that is my complain. Her weapons in that form should do more damage/DPS than your regular weapons, otherwise it fails in what it should do.

2 hours ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Her Razorwing weapons are weaker than your regular weapons and ability also consumes your energy, that is my complain. Her weapons in that form should do more damage/DPS than your regular weapons, otherwise it fails in what it should do.

They aren't though bud. Sorry. First off her guns are crazy, period. I can see why someone might think her melee isn't good but heres the thing. Her heavy attack has the same animation as her standard. Try a heavy attack build on her and get back to me.

8 hours ago, Rauvian said:

They aren't though bud. Sorry. First off her guns are crazy, period. I can see why someone might think her melee isn't good but heres the thing. Her heavy attack has the same animation as her standard. Try a heavy attack build on her and get back to me.

The heavy attack doesn't do anything except for eating your combo counter. Life steal works when you hit with charge attack but otherwise it's useless in my opinion since you lose damage.

4 hours ago, IfritKajiTora said:

The heavy attack doesn't do anything except for eating your combo counter. Life steal works when you hit with charge attack but otherwise it's useless in my opinion since you lose damage.

See you are asking for a buff when you just aren't building a weapon right to begin with. You can get 100% combo efficiency and stack other heavy attack bonuses, plus crit mods double on a heavy attack.

Her melee is indeed lacking, but whatever, you'll almost never use it anyway. And yes, build for heavy attack. As an exalted weapon you can't use the acolyte mods, so there's no point to building up the combo counter and it has 0 seconds wind-up time. There is no difference whatsoever between a regular attack and a heavy attack, so you really don't loose damage. On the contrary.

Her Dex Pixia are about the highest possible ranged single target dps in the game. Obliterates everything in SP in the blink of an eye. Damage really is not an issue for the Dex Pixia. They could use a charged alternative fire aoe perhaps, but eh. Anyway, unless you have the Primed versions of CC & CD, or you can't fit them comfortably, forget about modding for a higher CC and CD. Just build for damage and status. Keeping your slash high enough to proc.  

4 минуты назад, (XBOX)Sir Sponks Alot сказал:

Titania was one of the main Steel Path destroyers. People soloing bosses with ease due to her weapon. There is no issue.

Agree. Completed the Steel Path's missions with Titania. 80-90% of completed missions are her merit.

21 hours ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Yeah... Titania's Dex Pixia are really really strong. I think you might be doing something wrong.

Titania's Dex Pixia can take on lvl 600+ mobs down easily and is very useful for speedruns in capture and void sabotage missions, also against bosses like hemocytes from plague star. Also the helminth empower ability makes her Dex Pixia even more powerful. She can also deal good dps on demolysts and nuke enemies that you see right front of you if aiming good. Also her Dex Pixia can head-shot, something that Mesa's 4 couldn't do. 

Dex Pixia is a very competitive Weapon. if you can't delete things with it, it's you.
the Melee Weapon is kinda 'eh' true, but you also have like, no reason to ever use it anyways since you already have Guns so that's a minor issue i guess.

The damage is fine

then why does this Thread exist

On 2021-02-24 at 12:13 PM, IfritKajiTora said:

I've made build for Titania with 199% power strength and fully upgraded weapons, I would like to play as that warframe but I'm not so much interested since she is too weak.
The damage is fine, but with 199% strength it should be stronger, so her weapons need buffs.
Dex Pixia (pistols) - need around 30% more damage
Diata prime - need 25% critical chance or 250% critical damage and 20%-25% status chance, 10% is really low and thos weapon is not getting enough damage from Condition overload,
To make good damage from melee you need to first shoot with pistols and then melee enemies, but it's frustrating to do it everytime, other warframes that have their own weapons on ability don't need to do that and have enough powerfull weapons.

TLDR: Her Razorwing weapons are weaker than your regular weapons, so what's the point of this ability if it also cost energy.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Razorwing_Blitz

Hornet Strike / Lethal Torrent / Barrel Diffusion / Pistol Gambit (Primed) / Target Cracker (Primed) / Toxin mod / Cold mod / Heated Charge (Primed) or Seeker or Anemic Agility

You can go without crit mods for non-steel path. In that case slap on anemic agility and seeker, keep PHC to have viral/heat/punchthrough, and pair with Arcane Precision for +300% damage.

PHC for single target, seeker for mowing down groups. Even with modest ability strength the Pixia are incredibly powerful. Even better if you have Arcane Velocity or Arcane Precision (Razorflies commonly proc precision). If you build with blitz in mind, go precision. If you build without, and use crit mods, go velocity. 

I find Energized Munitions to be incredibly helpful as a subsumed ability to let me mow down large groups of enemies without hanging up on the recharge. Especially for a blitz build when your firerate gets insane.

For the melee, do a heavy attack build, probably corrosive for the damage type, as it is rarely resisted and is effective on grineer/infested. Radiation is also an option, or toxin for corpus. The low status chance means you wont proc much, so use full damage element mods, and pressure point over condition overload. Heavy attacks are the same speed as regular attacks, which offsets the lack of amalgam organ shatter. Heavy attacks are better since no acolyte mods.

If any weapon of titania's needed a buff, *maybe* her melee, with a slightly higher status chance or crit chance. That's it.

Focus duration/Str, with decent efficiency for the main frame build, range means little unless you like lantern. 

Blind Rage, Narrowminded, Continuity (Primed), Augur Secrets/Message, Intensify (Umbral), Aviator, Flow (Primed), Aerodynamic, Growing Power, Pistol Amp, Razorwing Blitz, Streamline, are all good mods to use with Titania. Fleeting expertise is alright, but the drain on duration is questionable. 

Her 1 grants status immunity, which includes stagger/knockdown, like if you hit a wall, likely due to Blitz or a Volt's Speed cast. Of course if you have Primed Sure Footed, and aren't using Blitz, yeah, the 1 is less useful. But you'd probably have to drop narrowminded to save your range, which hurts Blitz's efficiency.

On 2021-02-25 at 2:27 PM, Rauvian said:

See you are asking for a buff when you just aren't building a weapon right to begin with. You can get 100% combo efficiency and stack other heavy attack bonuses, plus crit mods double on a heavy attack.

So show us your melee build and tell how do you do good damage with her melee weapon. I'm curious if it's possible that I'm missing something.

Archived