Jump to content

Titania Razorwing weapons too weak need buffs


Recommended Posts

Try: Pressure Point (Primed)/True Steel (Sacrificial Steel)/Organ Shatter/Killing Blow/Fever Strike(Primed)/Shocking Touch/Berserker/Gladiator Might, and use exclusively heavy attacks.

As already pointed out, Titania's melee is not as strong as her pistols, due to low status. It is also not as strong as excalibur's exalted blade, which can easily reach over 100% status (with chromatic blade) and has the piercing waves built in.

 

Follow what I or others posted earlier, Titania is plenty powerful.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Using this mod, and melee is still not powerfull enough. While with Excalibur just 155% strength entering the fight and ending it in seconds. While with titania it about 3-5 times longer.

Diwata is trash, it's a stat stick for burst healing before you have operator arcanes. Dex Pixia are godlike.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dex Pixia without arcane precision, arcane pistoleer and razorwing blitz are garbage. If you remove at least one of these things, this weapon will be meh. I've been experimenting for a long time to find a middle ground between DPS, protection, and support, and dispencer has solved a lot of problems here.

Spoiler

 

But the problem is here.

Spoiler

 

But, in most situations, Dex Pixia is not the best option to do damage. More auxiliary. Here is an example.

Spoiler

 

Dex Pixia is good when you're not doing minmax, but when it comes to efficiency, Dex Pixia isn't a very good choice.

And yes, Divata needs buffs. I haven't even been able to do anything with firewalker even though they combine perfectly. 

And you know, pets also limit potential. At the moment, my cat can't do viral on enemies when I'm in razorwing (or rather, there's still a bug on how to make a cat live in razorwing, but it's a bug)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-02-26 at 1:56 PM, MK_33 said:

You can go without crit mods for non-steel path. In that case slap on anemic agility and seeker, keep PHC to have viral/heat/punchthrough, and pair with Arcane Precision for +300% damage.

You can definitely go without the crit mods and push status, also in SP. I personally don't really notice much of a difference in damage output between those 2 loadouts to be honest, though the non-crit variant is easier to fit without forma's, so a good choice if you're just getting into Titania. For the status version Maim (or other slash boosts) are to be considered so slash and heat procs come before viral.

On 2021-02-27 at 2:03 PM, selig_fay said:

Dex Pixia without arcane precision, arcane pistoleer and razorwing blitz are garbage. If you remove at least one of these things, this weapon will be meh. I've been experimenting for a long time to find a middle ground between DPS, protection, and support, and dispencer has solved a lot of problems here.

Nah. I disagree. I personally am no fan of Razorwing Blitz. Her damage, even in SP, is so high an increased RoF isn't really worth that much. And that means Arcane Pistolier isn't vital either. Not saying those options suck or anything, I have loadouts with them, but they are not must-haves.

 

 

Edited by Angwah
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angwah said:

Nah. I disagree. I personally am no fan of Razorwing Blitz. Her damage, even in SP, is so high an increased RoF isn't really worth that much. And that means Arcane Pistolier isn't vital either. Not saying those options suck or anything, I have loadouts with them, but they are not must-haves.

Yeah, same. I only use blitz for Hemocytes/Lephantis, due to their damage gating. Or just messing around in an open world zone for fun. 

With Blitz though I just use Energized Munitions subsumed with Arcane Precision, but I guess Pistoleer might be better so you can use Empower

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angwah said:
Nah. I disagree. I personally am no fan of Razorwing Blitz. Her damage, even in SP, is so high an increased RoF isn't really worth that much. And that means Arcane Pistolier isn't vital either. Not saying those options suck or anything, I have loadouts with them, but they are not must-haves.

The problem is that the Dex PIxia is still far away in the quality of 1 target kills compared to sniper rifles. I know people used Titania for eidolons, but it's not meta and it's not effective.

The second problem is that without the minigun build, it's really very slow to kill normal mobs. Dex Pixia would be divine in a normal shooter, but we have a warframe here where there is a lot of divine melee and aoe weapons. Corny, I personally do not understand why Dex Pixia does not have an AOE component, when Lantern is able to collect mobs well in one place. 

I don't question the fact that the Dex Pixia still has good damage. The Dex Pixia simply loses the armament race to a normal weapon that doesn't waste energy. To clarify, it loses in terms of functionality, not damage. In other matters, I have indicated this. If a person does not engage in min-max but simply enjoys it, then this is fine. But the fact that Dex Pixia is losing makes me afraid.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, selig_fay said:

The problem is that the Dex PIxia is still far away in the quality of 1 target kills compared to sniper rifles. I know people used Titania for eidolons, but it's not meta and it's not effective.

The second problem is that without the minigun build, it's really very slow to kill normal mobs. Dex Pixia would be divine in a normal shooter, but we have a warframe here where there is a lot of divine melee and aoe weapons. Corny, I personally do not understand why Dex Pixia does not have an AOE component, when Lantern is able to collect mobs well in one place. 

I don't question the fact that the Dex Pixia still has good damage. The Dex Pixia simply loses the armament race to a normal weapon that doesn't waste energy. To clarify, it loses in terms of functionality, not damage. In other matters, I have indicated this. If a person does not engage in min-max but simply enjoys it, then this is fine. But the fact that Dex Pixia is losing makes me afraid.

Seeker for Punchthrough is commonly used to mow down groups. All guns without innate punchthrough have this same issue, no different with Dex Pixia. It can get considerably stronger than any regular primary/secondary, due to being boosted by ability strength. You forget the energy cost for pixia also includes the mini-archwing mode, which includes built in evasion chance, greatly increased mobility, and the razorflies which draw aggro away.

For a weapon, it functions the same as any other automatic gun. The energy cost to maintain it means little compared to the damage output.

For eidalons, though I have not used her for them myself, I would think can be quite effective, as you can make yourself immune to the magnetic procs with her 1, and rip apart the synovas without worrying about the quake attacks. Also being able to (haven't tested this myself, id like to) Lantern a vomvalyst seems helpful as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, selig_fay said:

The second problem is that without the minigun build, it's really very slow to kill normal mobs. Dex Pixia would be divine in a normal shooter, but we have a warframe here where there is a lot of divine melee and aoe weapons. Corny, I personally do not understand why Dex Pixia does not have an AOE component, when Lantern is able to collect mobs well in one place. 

Oh, yeah, I mentioned upthread that the one thing Dex Pixia could need is an alternative fire AOE, or an effect like the kitgun headshot Arcane. In theory her melee could fill that gap as well, but, well, even if the stats weren't lacking, the archwing melee system in most tilesets, with it's lack of movement control, makes that a non-starter. 

In Razorwing Titania is very much a single target damage frame and in the game's current state AoE rules most missions, but even the minigun build offers too little to address that particular issue I fear. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MK_33 said:

Yeah, same. I only use blitz for Hemocytes/Lephantis, due to their damage gating. Or just messing around in an open world zone for fun.

With Blitz though I just use Energized Munitions subsumed with Arcane Precision, but I guess Pistoleer might be better so you can use Empower

Please refrain from mentioning these bosses. I get really angry when people make an argument like, " This is effective against one boss in a game."

I've tried energy ammo. But this is still the same minigun build in a different configuration. You're swapping pistileer for energy ammo, but you're using arcane energize and you're still a little afraid for the energy costs. My build is built through a dispenser and an equilibrium, so I am not afraid of energy costs and my energy efficiency = 45%

It's just different ways to play. Your path is more comfortable, mine is more protected from energy problems.

4 minutes ago, MK_33 said:

Seeker for Punchthrough is commonly used to mow down groups. All guns without innate punchthrough have this same issue, no different with Dex Pixia. It can get considerably stronger than any regular primary/secondary, due to being boosted by ability strength. You forget the energy cost for pixia also includes the mini-archwing mode, which includes built in evasion chance, greatly increased mobility, and the razorflies which draw aggro away.

For a weapon, it functions the same as any other automatic gun. The energy cost to maintain it means little compared to the damage output.

For eidalons, though I have not used her for them myself, I would think can be quite effective, as you can make yourself immune to the magnetic procs with her 1, and rip apart the synovas without worrying about the quake attacks. Also being able to (haven't tested this myself, id like to) Lantern a vomvalyst seems helpful as well.

I compare it to a high tier weapon. Equipment has a useful property - we can put what we want, whether it is fun or powerful. But this rule doesn't work for razorwing.

5 minutes ago, Angwah said:

In Razorwing Titania is very much a single target damage frame and in the game's current state AoE rules most missions, but even the minigun build offers too little to address that particular issue I fear.

It helps a little. The Dex Pixia is not an accurate weapon. I compare it to a shotgun. Therefore, when you have a minigun, the spread of bullets may well replace the AOE. 

But I still want to convect 20% of the damage in AOE. It's not much, but it will do enough work and won't lose much damage to the bosses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, selig_fay said:

Please refrain from mentioning these bosses. I get really angry when people make an argument like, " This is effective against one boss in a game."

I've tried energy ammo. But this is still the same minigun build in a different configuration. You're swapping pistileer for energy ammo, but you're using arcane energize and you're still a little afraid for the energy costs. My build is built through a dispenser and an equilibrium, so I am not afraid of energy costs and my energy efficiency = 45%

It's just different ways to play. Your path is more comfortable, mine is more protected from energy problems.

I compare it to a high tier weapon. Equipment has a useful property - we can put what we want, whether it is fun or powerful. But this rule doesn't work for razorwing.

It helps a little. The Dex Pixia is not an accurate weapon. I compare it to a shotgun. Therefore, when you have a minigun, the spread of bullets may well replace the AOE. 

But I still want to convect 20% of the damage in AOE. It's not much, but it will do enough work and won't lose much damage to the bosses.

I mentioned the specific bosses because that is the only time I feel like using the razorwing blitz augment not that the razorwing ability is only good against them, reread the post. The dex pixia are build like every single other secondary in the game, with multishot, your elements, damage mods. Can have crit mods, or use maim, Seeker, Fire rate mods as options. The pixia do not need aoe to compete with any non-exalted automatic weapon, which can be modded for punchthrough to get past being single target. Hell, you do not need to boost fire rate or use arcane velocity to boost the fire rate for the dps, it will still kill enemies well enough. Most boost the fire rate because it is such a dps increase.

Also you must be afraid for energy costs using dispenser + equilibrium, which is fine, since most either use that or energize, either to save an arcane slot or a subsume skill option, in my case, I commonly just use Energized Munitions.

The guns are fine as they are, not every weapon in the game needs to be explosive when you can just simply aim.

Edited by MK_33
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2021 at 9:14 PM, MK_33 said:

The guns are fine as they are, not every weapon in the game needs to be explosive when you can just simply aim.

And I have nothing against the fact that one weapon can be weaker than another, but only when it comes to equipped weapons. I have already written about this. Even with excellent aim and reaction, you will still be behind other players with normal weapons. Of course, I'm not talking about all weapons, but for example, I can easily make Ogris a master of burning everything, including the steel path.  Dex Pixia is part of the ability. And it actually degrades your kill efficiency. Of course, again, I'm talking about everything that isn't a minigun build. The minigun build is still working, but that's not what I want to see on Titania. 

And as I said, the alternative AOE attack, which should be charged from your kills or assists, is quite suitable for me. I'll also understand if razorwing gets a lot of support potential instead, because sometimes I want to buff my allies who already have a lot of damage. Or just let me use the pets. I'll figure out what to do with it. For example, the dog's status nuck.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, selig_fay said:

And I have nothing against the fact that one weapon can be weaker than another, but only when it comes to equipped weapons. I have already written about this. Even with excellent aim and reaction, you will still be behind other players with normal weapons. Of course, I'm not talking about all weapons, but for example, I can easily make Ogris a master of burning everything, including the steel path.  Dex Pixia is part of the ability. And it actually degrades your kill efficiency. Of course, again, I'm talking about everything that isn't a minigun build. The minigun build is still working, but that's not what I want to see on Titania. 

And as I said, the alternative AOE attack, which should be charged from your kills or assists, is quite suitable for me. I'll also understand if razorwing gets a lot of support potential instead, because sometimes I want to buff my allies who already have a lot of damage. Or just let me use the pets. I'll figure out what to do with it. For example, the dog's status nuck.

What is this "minigun build"? The use of Arcane Velocity? They build the same as nearly any other automatic pistol in the game. Just that the base damage is high enough that you can spare a slot for seeker or something. Post what you keep calling "the minigun build". You seem to keep saying this for some reason. And by what metric do you mean you'll be "behind" any other player with normal weapons? 

Most of what you are saying doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. "Dex pixia is a part of the ability. And it actually degrades your killing efficiency" what?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MK_33 said:

What is this "minigun build"? The use of Arcane Velocity? They build the same as nearly any other automatic pistol in the game. Just that the base damage is high enough that you can spare a slot for seeker or something. Post what you keep calling "the minigun build". You seem to keep saying this for some reason. And by what metric do you mean you'll be "behind" any other player with normal weapons?

Most of what you are saying doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. "Dex pixia is a part of the ability. And it actually degrades your killing efficiency" what?

Emmm. My first video i think. 

And yes, I think I've given you enough facts. Yes, Dex Pixia has a great DPS and I agree with that. Does it allow you to kill enemies more effectively than a normal equipped weapon? My answer is no. So much so that I'm even willing to replace it with an equipped archgun, even if it doesn't scale from either razorwing blitz and strength.

On 2/27/2021 at 4:03 PM, selig_fay said:

Dex Pixia without arcane precision, arcane pistoleer and razorwing blitz are garbage. If you remove at least one of these things, this weapon will be meh. I've been experimenting for a long time to find a middle ground between DPS, protection, and support, and dispencer has solved a lot of problems here.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

But the problem is here.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

But, in most situations, Dex Pixia is not the best option to do damage. More auxiliary. Here is an example.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Dex Pixia is good when you're not doing minmax, but when it comes to efficiency, Dex Pixia isn't a very good choice.

And yes, Divata needs buffs. I haven't even been able to do anything with firewalker even though they combine perfectly. 

And you know, pets also limit potential. At the moment, my cat can't do viral on enemies when I'm in razorwing (or rather, there's still a bug on how to make a cat live in razorwing, but it's a bug)

And yes, im still not joke about archgun 

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by selig_fay
Link to post
Share on other sites

Your videos show your warframe build, not your pistol builds (unless I missed them).  Post your actual Dex Pixia build. You once again refuse to explain your definition of "Minigun build". Use of Velocity? Razorwing Blitz? I can see you have precision and pistoleer, but I want to see your actual pistols build that you claim is inferior to non-exalted guns.

 

You really have not provided many "facts", just various statements and constant mention of "minigun"

Edited by MK_33
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MK_33 said:

Your videos show your warframe build, not your pistol builds (unless I missed them). Post your actual Dex Pixia build. You once again refuse to explain your definition of "Minigun build". Use of Velocity? Razorwing Blitz? I can see you have precision and pistoleer, but I want to see your actual pistols build that you claim is inferior to non-exalted guns.

 

You really have not provided many "facts", just various statements and constant mention of "minigun"

I'd rather attach this meme and say that I don't have a single mod for the rate of fire. I'm just too lazy to go into the game to show the usual viral-fire status damage build. And no, the viral-slash and crit builds don't work any better.

pmsgxnV.png

Edited by selig_fay
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, selig_fay said:

7kLMZIo.png

Alright. Replace augur pact and scorch, with Anemic Agility/Seeker. Personally I would replace the 60/60% status mods with their full size versions for more actual damage, but if you do go without fire rate mods, the 2 for viral are fine. Maim would also be a fine option to replace pact for a higher slash focus, but pact is sorta fine for better slash procs.

Either replace pact and scorch for crit mods, or with seeker and anemic agility. Later today i'll post my actual builds. I go all full size mods, as anemic or velocity offset less status chance with the higher fire rate. Even without, 25% is good enough for an automatic weapon.

Edited by MK_33
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MK_33 said:

Alright. Replace augur pact and scorch, with Anemic Agility/Seeker. Personally I would replace the 60/60% status mods with their full size versions for more actual damage, but if you do go without fire rate mods, the 2 for viral are fine. Maim would also be a fine option to replace pact for a higher slash focus, but pact is sorta fine for better slash procs.

Either replace pact and scorch for crit mods, or with seeker and anemic agility. Later today i'll post my actual builds. I go all full size mods, as anemic or velocity offset less status chance with the higher fire rate.

I know exactly what this conversation is about, but please don't tell me about it. This isn't the only build, but this build is good for mobbing because it's stuck fire. Everything else shows less efficiency. I can change the build as you said (and I tried it), but it won't change much. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, selig_fay said:

I know exactly what this conversation is about, but please don't tell me about it. This isn't the only build, but this build is good for mobbing because it's stuck fire. Everything else shows less efficiency. I can change the build as you said (and I tried it), but it won't change much. 

Even without fire rate mods, which you seem to not like, try replacing the 60/60 for full elemental mods. 70% status is unnecessary. Really what is less efficient is what you posted, as that used to essentially be my first pixia build, which underperformed to full size elements and agility over pact and 60/60's. One source of a fire rate boost and full elements the pixia will shred 160+ gunners in no time, seeker letting you shoot through waves of mobs without problems. Hell, i'll record a video even with my builds if you'd like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MK_33 said:

Even without fire rate mods, which you seem to not like, try replacing the 60/60 for full elemental mods. 70% status is unnecessary. Really what is less efficient is what you posted, as that used to essentially be my first pixia build, which underperformed to full size elements and agility over pact and 60/60's. One source of a fire rate boost and full elements the pixia will shred 160+ gunners in no time, seeker letting you shoot through waves of mobs without problems. Hell, i'll record a video even with my builds if you'd like.

I'm not forcing you. In the end, we can stand by our opinions. I just want to say that some weapons can be more effective in killing mobs than Dex Pixia. Weapons just need arcane and a mutator sometimes (which is not a problem right now). Dex Pixia at least needs strength and energy. This is also not a problem now, but we are making more investments and getting normal weapons that don't even have unique mechanics. Well, the razorwing is an archwing, which is basically unique, but I see no reason why I couldn't replace it with any secondary weapon and it still remains unique.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...