Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vectis Prime is my favorite weapon in game, and I was just wondering if anyone sees it being dispo nerfed?

(PSN)Mordafinn_

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the vectis prime has been at a standstill with its current riven dispo at 0.85 for quite some time now. I'm worried that it may receive a dispo nerf, as I am holding onto a very good riven (cc ms cd -z). 

I'm just wondering if anyone thinks that it deserves a dispo nerf? I personally think it doesn't but I'm evidently biased and what other peoples opinions. 

With how daunting it can be to actually use sniper rifles plus with Vectis's headshot-damage-scope bonus its use is extremely limited. The only ways that I can think of that would result in its disposition nerf is by introducing a grand boss (Eidolons, Orb Mothers) with a headshot weakness or a mod/change to Vectis's headshot bonus to something more universal.

For its disposition to be at a stand still since December 2019 (December 2019 Riven Disposition Updates), I say the weapon usage has settled down. If there is a plan for it to get nerf it's probably be a .05 nerf, unless something like the above gets in.

Archived