Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe should have a fixed calendar?

(PSN)SergioMApt

Hello, I used to play Elderscrolls Online and one of the things that I enjoyed about it was the recurring events!

I think we should have that.

Something like:

PoE launch anniversary Event

Fortuna Launch

Deimos Launch

plus the ones we are starting/hoping to have: Naeberus, Ticker days, WF anniversary...

How hard could this be?

Having Ghouls/Thermia fractures only seems poor with all the potential this game has.

Don't whiteknight me, I just think that having a repetitive calendar makes people return for celebration dates. It's good for the game.

Stay safe and healthy!

PS - for the curious here goes some ESO events:

Calendar of regular holidays, events and celebrations in Tamriel

Celebrations associated with the release of a new expansion set. The upcoming events of this type will be connected with the launch of a new major add-on - Greymoor.

Anniversary celebrations associated with already released expansion sets. The next such event is scheduled for June 2020 - it is the anniversary of the Elsweyr add-on that was released in 2019.

New Life Festival - This holiday takes place every year in December / January. Players can earn more experience points, acquire unique themed items, and receive a New Life Festival Box Box. Every year there is also an opportunity to take part in the unique The New Life Festival quest.

Jester's Festival - this celebration takes place every year in March / April. In addition to the opportunity to earn more XP, players can also acquire Jester's Festival Boxes with unique themed rewards. A special The Jester's Festival quest is also available during each event.

Anniversary Jubilee - this event takes place every year and celebrates the release of The Elder Scrolls Online. It occurs in April / May and offer, among others, the ability to earn more xp and obtain a unique gift box - Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box. Players can also taste a birthday cake.

Midyear Mayhem - this event takes place every year in July . It concerns PvP battles and activities. The celebration includes the unique Midyear Mayhem quest, which is rewarded with a scroll that doubles the amount of received Alliance Points. Players can also acquire Pelinal's Midyear Boon Box with unique treasures.

Witches Festival - this festival occurs annually in October. In addition to the possibility of acquiring larger amounts of XP, there is an opportunity to acquire Skeletal Polymorph and thematic items from Plunder Skulls chests. Players can also complete a recurring special The Witchmother's Bargain quest.

Undaunted Celebration - this celebration takes place every year in November and focuses on the faction of Undaunted, which is mainly for adventurers who want to fight against undead. Players can visit group dungeons and win Undaunted Reward Boxes that contain unique loot.

hace 20 minutos, (PSN)Councillor_S-MA dijo:

I just think that having a repetitive calendar makes people return for celebration dates

We kind of have one but

hace 1 minuto, Drachnyn dijo:

Apperently harder than one might think. Keeping a consistent focus doesnt look easy for DE.

Yeah, anyways, more little events certainly will be fun and recomforting maybe we finally get a snowy PoE?... and I mean actual events not shop exclusive items.

21 hours ago, (PSN)Councillor_S-MA said:

I just think that having a repetitive calendar makes people return for celebration dates.

Downside of having fixed annual events is, players who are always indisposed for the same weeks of the year might always miss out on the same event (and its drops) each year.

Archived