Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This mission is being played offline. Other players cannot be invited.

(PSN)spdwyblu05xrun

Question

Why does this message appear sometimes when I check to see if I'm still "PUBLIC"? I started a public railjack mission, the easiest one, and completed the objective. No one joined the mission. So I go to check if I'm still PUBLIC or if I can invite someone and that's when the message pops up.And to be honest it happens frequently. Probably once a day. Any ideas? Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Are you losing connection during the mission? I don't know if it prevents you from inviting people (or if it works like this on PlayStation), but on PC you can play a mission while mostly offline; you just need an internet connection when you start the mission and when you extract. It could be that you're dropping connection while you play and the game is silently switching that particular mission to solo.

34 minutes ago, (PSN)spdwyblu05xrun said:

Why does this message appear sometimes when I check to see if I'm still "PUBLIC"? I started a public railjack mission, the easiest one, and completed the objective. No one joined the mission. So I go to check if I'm still PUBLIC or if I can invite someone and that's when the message pops up.And to be honest it happens frequently. Probably once a day. Any ideas? Thanks.

this same thing keeps happening to me and i thought it was just that no one was joining 

13 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Are you losing connection during the mission? I don't know if it prevents you from inviting people (or if it works like this on PlayStation), but on PC you can play a mission while mostly offline; you just need an internet connection when you start the mission and when you extract. It could be that you're dropping connection while you play and the game is silently switching that particular mission to solo.

this is a pretty good theory and I think it could possibly be that on most missions like sorties there is a text box in the top left corner that says "searching for squad" and this isn't there in rail jack

Archived