Returning player here, anything changed in wf?

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Railjack enemies were nerfed so it's way easier. You can probably solo it after not too long.

good news. (tbh i actually really enjoyed the enemy level on saturn, actually takes more than a bullet to kill, sentients in veil is a different story tho)

What about other aspect of the game? how is the grind for the new "open world". Is it just poe 3.0?

9 minutes ago, Mutzzz said:

good news. (tbh i actually really enjoyed the enemy level on saturn, actually takes more than a bullet to kill, sentients in veil is a different story tho)

What about other aspect of the game? how is the grind for the new "open world". Is it just poe 3.0?

Yea the new open world is another set of fish to farm, gems to mine, and animal conservation is a bit more mandatory. A lot of people didn't like it at first but if you just do a bit here and there it's not bad. 

People got really quiet after a week since they got what they needed. 

• Like 1

Grind on Deimos is similar to Fortuna, with ways to bypass the mining/conservation completely (pillars and iso vaults) but there is nothing mandatory there. New arcanes are interesting but nothing amazeballs to warrant replacing Pax Charge on your kitgun. Mechs are fun, but outside of event we just had you can't deploy them in normal missions. Xaku is mediocre in my opinion but can be strong in good hands. New weapons are all rather very good.

IMO for Deimos if you dont care about mastery, just build first Mech for free Mausolon (easily best Archgun), Xaku, Bubonico and Proboscis Cernos then do the rest in your free time. Deimos is much smaller than other open worlds so bounties are rather compacted and you can even have 2 endless bounties with either excavation or picking up plants.

And yes, unfortunately conservation is mandatory as one rank up offering. After it you can buy tokens for Son stuff from Grandma or catching, building then releasing Predasites/Vulpaphylas.

Edited by RobWasHere
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

I helped someone get the Predasite and Avichaea tags to rank up and it literally took less than 8 minutes after the changes they made. It shouldn't take too long just in case you're not into conservation.

fortuna conservation is like 20min of dull gameplay for literal trash rewards (when i played it). I am not a fan of it, but I am glad is quicker now

11 hours ago, Mutzzz said:

fortuna conservation is like 20min of dull gameplay for literal trash rewards (when i played it). I am not a fan of it, but I am glad is quicker now

You can bypass conservation grind. You need plat to do so.

Probably the most important change (at least from my perspective) is that DE have now forced autoexposure on for everyone.

This makes the game not only hideous but actively painful to look at. See here:

On 2021-02-24 at 8:49 PM, Mutzzz said:

(about a year ago).

Shotguns got killed and no one uses them anymore

they now split status chance by pellets, and 100%SC Every Single Pellet Procs builds are no longer possible

if you paid 6k for a Kohm riven, RIP

For status chance streaming, now use Beam Weapons and some Fast Auto Rifles

Corrosive got nerfed, now its duration based and caps out at 80% armor removal

Viral changed to be stacking, and maxes out a like 300% damage recieved.

Heat procs now reduce armor 50%

New Meta is no longer Corrosive, it is now Viral+Heat. Rebuild all your weapons.

IPS status weightings got changed

now instead of IPS being 4x more weighting than Elementals, they're equal. Which means Slash based weapons got hit pretty hard. Won't be proccing nearly as much Slash Bleeds. Instead go for hybrid Crit/Status weapons. Ignore the base IPS and just use Hunter Munitions to get Slash

Riven Economy got adjusted

new weapons start out at Minimal Disposition

which basically kills the Market for Veiled Rivens; no more payoff in hoarding a bunch of veileds to sell in the hope they turn into New Gun.