Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Stalker War Blueprint not received after mission end

Slakkie

Good day

I was playing a defense map with friends, and Shadow Stalker appeared. After defeating Shadow Stalker and running to his last location, I got a item pickup notification for the War blueprint. Same for my friends. Only after the match ended and I went to the foundry did I found out I did. Not actually have the blueprint. Searched inventory and could not find it. Same with one of my other friend who was in the squad. Only my one friend actually received the War blueprint when the match ended. No host migration happened during this time.

Is Shadow Stalker blueprints only for one player in a squad or did my game bug? 

If all of you, individually, picked the blueprint then each of you should have a blueprint.

However, if one of you picked up the blueprint and the rest got the War Blueprint popup but didn't reach the blueprint to collect it, then only the player that collected it has it.

If you all collected the blueprint, individually, and only one of you has it then its bugged... And you can't have bugged out because there were more affected by it during the same mission...

Archived