Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please rework the color order of many things

protecttheplanet

Hi,

U know it and I know it. Warframe is an awesome game and it is right now my fav game (after 1.6k hours on steam).

Anyways, its 2k21, there are still things like the rattleguts kitgun where the metal is on color 3. if i use my warframe colors on it, it will look weird.

>Of course< , its not the only weapon/attachement like this. 

1) Why?

2) Please rework

Thanks a lot,

Protecttheplanet

13 minutes ago, protecttheplanet said:

1.6k hours on steam

Rookie Numbers :)

13 minutes ago, protecttheplanet said:

metal is on color 3

Well thats the challenge of "Fashion Faming". Not every Warframe/Primary/Secondary/Melee/Pet/Archwing/Kitgun has the same texture pattern, so what could be considerd Metallic on Color Slot 3 on Kitguns might be a smooth matte surface on a Warframe. 

Therefore dont just copy paste color patterns on Weapons and expect for all of them to look exactly the same, test out some other coloring options or other patterns.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb x_xGamerx_x:

Rookie Numbers :)

Haha

vor 48 Minuten schrieb x_xGamerx_x:

Well thats the challenge of "Fashion Faming". Not every Warframe/Primary/Secondary/Melee/Pet/Archwing/Kitgun has the same texture pattern, so what could be considerd Metallic on Color Slot 3 on Kitguns might be a smooth matte surface on a Warframe. 

Therefore dont just copy paste color patterns on Weapons and expect for all of them to look exactly the same, test out some other coloring options or other patterns.

Im actually coloring my attachements differently than my warframe. But if even syandanas and cosmetic armor have different orders things get... more time consuming that they could be. 

It is still great and 10/10 fun to customize ur fashion. My idea would be a slight quality of live change tho.

Archived