Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Succes on Steam

Skyox91

Hello, i have more than 700h in game, but have some bugs and my steam succes aren't working, such as "kill bosses, completing void fissures" and a lot of basic mission i already did. So if someone had the solution of this problem, it would be Great. 

4 minutes ago, Skyox91 said:

yeah on steam when u complete something like "deflect 1000 projectiles with ur melee weapon". i'm not english, so it might be called Achivement

Steam and this game are weird. I was missing one for the longest time and then it finally appeared one day.

Just worry about what it says under your profile In-Game. Steam will update at some point.

Il y a 2 heures, Zelmen a dit :

Steam and this game are weird. I was missing one for the longest time and then it finally appeared one day.

Just worry about what it says under your profile In-Game. Steam will update at some point.

okay ty 

Il y a 2 heures, Dauggie a dit :

i stopped caring for all achievements after that 1000000miles on k-drive. yea f-ck that S#it, ain't gonna that much of time to waste

they this one is fcking annnoying but i almsot have all others so that's kinda frustrating

10 hours ago, Skyox91 said:

they this one is fcking annnoying but i almsot have all others so that's kinda frustrating

If you really care that much you could always use a program to unlock the achievement(s) you want

That is, if you stay fair about it

Archived