Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Warframe base figures and Modding Values incorrect

I noticed today that all the warframe Health and Shield base stats are way lower than they should be according to the Warframe Wiki page and Warframe Builder. All the other base stats are correct.

eg Atlas Prime Rank 30

Health 131 should be 525

Shield 113 should be 450

When you mod to Health and Shield, the Mod values don't correlate to the end figure.

eg Atlas Prime Rank 30

Health -  add Max rank PRIMED VIGOR +220%

This should give me Energy 910, I actually get 227 which is only approx. 75% not the value I should be getting.

Further add UMBRAL VITALITY +400%, should give me 1610 Health, I actually get 402. Which is only 25% of the value it should be.

Am I missing something here. Is it just my account or has it affected others.

The stats were working out yesterday 24 Feb 2021. This issue only occurred after the last update 29.9.1

Sounds like you have a Dragon Key equipped in your loadout.  Were you running derelict vaults yesterday? You can remove the key from the Gear wheel in the arsenal.

Edited by [DE]Momaw
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Destined4Glory said:

I noticed today that all the warframe Health and Shield base stats are way lower than they should be according to the Warframe Wiki page and Warframe Builder. All the other base stats are correct.

eg Atlas Prime Rank 30

Health 131 should be 525

Shield 113 should be 450

When you mod to Health and Shield, the Mod values don't correlate to the end figure.

eg Atlas Prime Rank 30

Health -  add Max rank PRIMED VIGOR +220%

This should give me Energy 910, I actually get 227 which is only approx. 75% not the value I should be getting.

Further add UMBRAL VITALITY +400%, should give me 1610 Health, I actually get 402. Which is only 25% of the value it should be.

Am I missing something here. Is it just my account or has it affected others.

The stats were working out yesterday 24 Feb 2021. This issue only occurred after the last update 29.9.1

LOL take the dragon keys off your gear wheel

Bleeding Key:
-75% Health 

525 - 75% = 131

Decaying Key:
-75% Shield

450 - 75% = 113

Numbers match up, working as intended!

15 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Sounds like you have a Dragon Key equipped in your loadout.  Were you running derelict vaults yesterday? You can remove the key from the Gear wheel in the arsenal.

Tell @[DE]Steve the UI needs some work. If I had 1 plat for every new player and confused returning vet that forgot to remove the dragon keys, Id have around 100 plat

Add a warning prompt when in Arsenal that they are equipped, and a quick remove button please! Similar to the warning prompt when youre over Riven capacity

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, Destined4Glory said:

Thank Guys

I'm embarrassed now.

I had all four equipped forgot to remove them  

Don't be embarrassed, we've all forgot to remove them one time or another :)

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Destined4Glory said:

Thank Guys

I'm embarrassed now.

I had all four equipped forgot to remove them  

I went several hours running the Scarlet Spear event with the Extinguished key equipped from a Riven challenge. I kept thinking "Damn, when did these guys get so tough?". When I finally realized it and took the key off I felt like an idiot and when I ran the event again it was like a walk in the park.

8 hours ago, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

Tell @[DE]Steve the UI needs some work. If I had 1 plat for every new player and confused returning vet that forgot to remove the dragon keys, Id have around 100 plat

Add a warning prompt when in Arsenal that they are equipped, and a quick remove button please! Similar to the warning prompt when youre over Riven capacity

One would think that players wouldn't need to be told what they had themselves equipped on their own gear wheels...

Edited by Corvid
12 hours ago, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

FWIW, it does put a red icon up in the buff/debuff area next to your shields and health when in missions. That being said, I've forgotten them in my pocket a few times just like everyone else.