House cleaning etc.

Question

Edit: THE ANSWER HAS BEEN FOUND. Thanks everyone. 

So, DE just refuses to give me this information so I’m asking you. 

How do you access the new deimos missions and the drops they are supposedly yieldibg?

So far the 2 answers I have gotten are ”do the vault and it opens up” and ”do the vault and Loyd and it opens up”. Both are simply put bs. If those were the answers it would work every time (which it does not) instead of every 5th or so time (which it actually does). Doing the vault seems to be a part of the answer but as a fact is not all of it. 

As said before, DE refuses to answer this so maybe someone here could give me a run through of the method that opens the relevant missions 100% consistently. 

Edited by (PSN)shiwan8

14 answers to this question

Which exact Mission are u talking about on Deimos?

Id assume you mean the Isolation Vaults. For those u have to talk to mother either in the necralisk or out on the cambion drift. She´ll give u Isolation Vault mission 1 which u complete to be able to complete the other Iso Vault 2 or Iso Vault 3. To be able to unlock the "finale" or bonus reward in those mission u have to find the Vaultdoor and the spawn loid by shooting the crystal with ur amp. After that Loid will go around the Vault area activating generator, while hes doing that you have to protect him, since if he dies u wont be able to open the gate (u can heal him by void blasting him). After activating the generators you go back to the gate and open it via the "passcode" and the correct row or requiem icon shown on the door.

If u did not mean these missions tell me what u meant and i should be able to help you.,

I hope this is somewhat understandable und helpfull

Yes. My bad. Should have been more specific. I meant isolation vaults. I know how to access those. To me they are pointless and a waste of time on their own. Those things have no role beyond frustrating people trying to farm necramech parts that have actual drop rates lower than winning the lottery has. 

what I am looking for is the access to House Cleaning mission that comes after you complete the vault. If they open up you’ll find those by going to ”mother” while in cambion drift. 
It’s just that merely completing the vault does not give you access to those following missions and I am looking for a way to access them. If DE did it’s job I would not have to ask but here we are. 

There are only 3 specific "Mother" points in the Cambion drift that give you access to the arcana bounties - each to its own tier (and only after you finish the vault itself in the same session). These are the points nearest to where you do the "prepare the bait" phase of the respective vault.

These are the same Mother points that you can use for starting the Iso Vault missions without going into the Necralisk. There are a bunch of other Mother stations but they do not give you access to iso vaults or Arcana bounties.

My advice is to put a Loc-Pin next to the specific Mother stations - that way they'll be easier to find next time

44 minutes ago, Fr34k2Pl4y said:

i think not every "mother" point gives u that mission. But for they always are availabe after icomplete the vault and talk to her right outside the entrance.

I am aware. The question is how do I get even one of them to give the mission every single time without exception. 

38 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

There are only 3 specific "Mother" points in the Cambion drift that give you access to the arcana bounties - each to its own tier (and only after you finish the vault itself in the same session). These are the points nearest to where you do the "prepare the bait" phase of the respective vault.

These are the same Mother points that you can use for starting the Iso Vault missions without going into the Necralisk. There are a bunch of other Mother stations but they do not give you access to iso vaults or Arcana bounties.

My advice is to put a Loc-Pin next to the specific Mother stations - that way they'll be easier to find next time

I know. This was not the question. The question is what are the exact hoops that I am forced to jump through to get access to the missions that are the goal here. It starts with an isolation vault. Then what? Killing the necramechs is not the correct answer and neither is opening the vault doors. There’s something else that I’m missing. 

Completing the initial Isolation Vault bounty permanently unlocks Arcana Bounties from Mother just outside the vaults. These are multi-stage bounties to clear out the vault zones from Infested, with similar tasks from the field bounties along with new ones.-Wiki

the specific quests availability is on a timer, no way but to wait for the mission you want to spawn in the rotation, sorry.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

Completing the initial Isolation Vault bounty permanently unlocks Arcana Bounties from Mother just outside the vaults. These are multi-stage bounties to clear out the vault zones from Infested, with similar tasks from the field bounties along with new ones.-Wiki

the specific quests availability is on a timer, no way but to wait for the mission you want to spawn in the rotation, sorry.

Oh ffs. DE is 100% incompetent. 

thanks for the answer though. 

Edited by (PSN)shiwan8
2 minutes ago, (PSN)shiwan8 said:

Oh ffs. DE is 100% incompetent. 

thanks for the answer though. 

Wait, were you trying to play a specific Arcana Bounty rather than whichever one of them happens to be in the vault at the time? Arcana Bounties are just Bounties, they rotate around just like those in the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis. You just do whichever one is available.

The system is pretty self-explanatory to anyone familiar with the other two open worlds, not sure what else DE could have done to clarify it.

1 hour ago, (PSN)shiwan8 said:

So, DE just refuses to give me this information so I’m asking you. 

How do you access the new deimos missions and the drops they are supposedly yieldibg?

So far the 2 answers I have gotten are ”do the vault and it opens up” and ”do the vault and Loyd and it opens up”. Both are simply put bs. If those were the answers it would work every time (which it does not) instead of every 5th or so time (which it actually does). Doing the vault seems to be a part of the answer but as a fact is not all of it. 

As said before, DE refuses to answer this so maybe someone here could give me a run through of the method that opens the relevant missions 100% consistently. 

There you go, locations with map and all.

• Like 1

If you have opened the Vault once in your Warframe life, you can at any time start the Arcana Isolation Vault Bounties.
For this just talk to the mother near the vault. She now should have the regular bounties as well als the "normal" Isolation Vault mission and next to it there should be your Arcana Isolation Vault Bounty (the tier/loottable is depending on the vaults tier).
Mother_iso_bounty.gif

The missions you have to do during the bounties and the tilesets are randomized once you enter the Cambion Drift.
For the rewards each tier has 3 rotations which change every 3 hours (similar to the other open levels).
You can see a timer on top of the bounty board.
The name doesn't necessarily determine whiche rewards you'll get.

Spoiler

For example: different names and tiles, but same reward pool since the timer hasn't expired yet
unknown.png
unknown.png

22 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Wait, were you trying to play a specific Arcana Bounty rather than whichever one of them happens to be in the vault at the time? Arcana Bounties are just Bounties, they rotate around just like those in the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis. You just do whichever one is available.

The system is pretty self-explanatory to anyone familiar with the other two open worlds, not sure what else DE could have done to clarify it.

As far as I know I have never before been forced to go to an open world to access missions that can’t be accessed from that open world’s ”staging area”. At least not when there are relevant drops like weapon parts and such. 

44 minutes ago, (PSN)shiwan8 said:

As far as I know I have never before been forced to go to an open world to access missions that can’t be accessed from that open world’s ”staging area”. At least not when there are relevant drops like weapon parts and such. 

Have you ever fought an Eidolon Gantulyst? Or did you think Terry was the only Eidolon? That fight is not available from the "staging area" (Cetus) either. You have to capture Terry, then go to a certain point of the Plains and start the Garry mission from there (and then repeat for Harry). Or are arcanes not "relevant drops"?

Arcana bounties requiring an iso vault is just a slight development of the same system. All they really added was the rotation of specific missions that are used as part of the bounty. But such rotations have already been used throughout other bounties in all 3 open worlds - so all players should be very familiar with them.