Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game folder and launcher gone.

ResidentOfTheVoid

Dunno what happened. But steam decided to delete my warframe game. At first, it just said I need to install it. But the game and its contents was still inside the steam games folder. But after pressing install, it says discovering existing folder, and wooptiedoo Steam decided screw me over, "I said redownload it so redownload it", and deleted the game. Now I have to reinstall everything. All 20+ GBs. Thanks. Really. Bloody hell. Welp. No gaming for awhile till I redownload it with my potato internet. Sighs.

18 minutes ago, ResidentOfTheVoid said:

Dunno what happened. But steam decided to delete my warframe game. At first, it just said I need to install it. But the game and its contents was still inside the steam games folder. But after pressing install, it says discovering existing folder, and wooptiedoo Steam decided screw me over, "I said redownload it so redownload it", and deleted the game. Now I have to reinstall everything. All 20+ GBs. Thanks. Really. Bloody hell. Welp. No gaming for awhile till I redownload it with my potato internet. Sighs.

And it used to weight 40+gb before the great ensmallening updates if i'm not mistaken. Also i think i did have the same issue, but only once and a long time ago.

3 hours ago, ResidentOfTheVoid said:

Hey, nice someone else gets to share in my pain. Steam did that to my Wither III... I was 90% done with the game so I wont be spending 3 days downloading that 80GBs. xD

Archived