Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't use any of skills or guns after void dash and return to my frame

Xenotim

Hello everyone, I hope the problem fits to subheading. I got this bug for second time in this week. When you fastly use void dash consecutively and go back to your frame, you can't use your weapons and skills ( and also you start to moonwalking if you don't aim somewhere else with your right click ). I found this video which is the same problem of mine. Just go to 1:03

Yep super annoying, been in the game for over a year and has been posted numerous times so don't expect it to get fixed. This bug happens when two similar animations clash with each other so for me this happens frequently in profit taker where I will use transference where I get knocked down. So in this case I think your warframe get knocked down as soon as you void dashed.

This bug piss me off, its really very annoying and the only way to "fix" it is when you die and revive by yourself. In the open worlds like plains, orb vallis and cambion you can use your archwing to solve it but in a regular mission its a hell, for me that like to play with hildryn, lavos and "tanky" frames its a nightmare because the only way that I can play again is finishing the mission and starting another. The only thing I know about it is that happens mostly when you use transference and your warframe get knocked down.

Archived