Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taisen | Jump warframe/0G engine |

Enderman20

Name : Taisen

Description : Very agile warframe that uses thrusters to make jumps that other warframes could not perform, and this peculiarity allows it to lash out at enemies, and move with extreme agility in every possible environment. Taisen is also equipped with experimental Orokin technology, which allows her to ignore gravity and perform horizontal jumps.

Stats (Rank 0)

Hp : 150

Shields : 100

Armor : 150

Energy : 175

Speed : 1.15

Passive : When you perform a bullet jump, any enemy within 7 meters of you will be lifted into the air for 3 seconds.

Ability 1

When on the ground : Taisen emits a powerful impulse from its thrusters, which allows it to rise in altitude incredibly quickly, as the shockwave hits and knocks down surrounding enemies. Taisen will remain in stationary air for a few seconds, and if you reuse the ability within that time, Taisen will land very violently in the place where you are aiming.

Spoiler

Cost : 15

Jump height : 35 meters

Shockwave radius : 7 meters range

Shockwave damage : 200 (100% impact)

Combo window : 6 seconds

Land impact shockwave range : 17 meters

Land impact shockwave damage : 1.350 (100% impact)

When in air : Taisen emits a powerful pulse with its thrusters, which will allow it to climb quickly in altitude, and on descent, the thrusters will mitigate the landing speed, and improve the ability to move in the air.

Spoiler

Cost : 15

Jump height : 25 meters

Landing speed decrease : -65% (increase up to 90%)

Ability 2

Taisen briefly activates the antigravity motor, and in that time, it repositions itself parallel to the ground. When the engine dies, Taisen will use hers thrusters to make a powerful horizontal jump, hitting enemies, damaging them, and eventually, puncturing glass and closed doors.

Spoiler

Cost : 50

Engine life time : 1 second

Horizontal jump speed : 120 m/s

Range : 50 meters

Damage : 1.300 (100% impact)

Ability 3

Taisen activates the anti-gravity engine, but only at 25% of power. In this way Taisen will have a reduced gravity field around her, which will allow her an improvement in skills, a bonus to agility, and incoming bullets will be slowed as much as the enemies, inflicting much less damage.

Spoiler

Cost : 10 activation + 3/s

Reduced gravity field range : 12 meters

Abilities improvment : +25% range | + 50% strenght

Agility bonus : +25% sprint speed | + 100% jump height | triple jump

Damage reduction : 75%

Enemy slow down : 50%

Ability 4

Taisen activates its anti-gravity motor at 100% power, which will allow it to move completely ignoring gravity for a limited period. Taimen's abilities will be incredibly enhanced, but they can be very difficult to control.

Spoiler

Cost : 100

Duration : 30 seconds

No gravity :D

Abilities enanchments

1st ability : Whether on the ground or in the air, Taimen will perform a jump parallel to the direction of the feet, with a radius of 75 meters, which will inflict 650 damage to the enemies it hits, and will travel at the speed of 225 m / s

2nd ability : + 100% range | + 200% travel speed | - 90% engine life time

3rd ability : +300% ability range 

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think in the comments by leaving your opinion (jokes and insults are accepted), and if you have any, even doubts / questions that I will try to answer. Tips on changes / balances are welcome.

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night :D

P.s. Theme for this frame was suggested by @(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

1 hour ago, Enderman20 said:

Passive : Total immunity to hard landing

Problem i have with this is every warframe is already immune to hard landing through the easy cast of a roll or slide

As for the rest of the abilities, id reccomend checking out Zephyr because they all are really similar to her 1st ability with 4th acting as just and enhancement

This warframe essentially feels like its 1/4 of Zephyr, nothing more, nothing less. Maybe the only difference being a little more control but thts it

Thank you enderman for the concept :D

i have no idea how you come up with these awesome names XD

the Warframe feels like a really fun parkour themed Warframe. Although i imagined something more insectoid, the thrusters feel cool too.

She reminds me of a mix between Zephyr and gauss, two Warframes that i really love and use :)

good stuff, thanks again ;)

12 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Although i imagined something more insectoid, the thrusters feel cool too.

The warframe could also be insectoid, it would be enough to slightly change the descriptions (instead of the thrusters it would have a higher muscle mass, and instead of the anti-gravity engine it would have some sort of wings).

13 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

As for the rest of the abilities, id reccomend checking out Zephyr because they all are really similar to her 1st ability with 4th acting as just and enhancement

This warframe essentially feels like its 1/4 of Zephyr, nothing more, nothing less. Maybe the only difference being a little more control but thts it

I know that the 1st ability is very reminiscent of the 1st of zephyr, and I did it on purpose, as it is impossible to detach the warframe theme from such a skill, but despite having thought for hours, I still do not understand which of Taisen's abilities, you associate with the 4th of zephyr, which in short creates tornadoes that suck and damage enemies, with the effect of cc and damage.

13 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Problem i have with this is every warframe is already immune to hard landing through the easy cast of a roll or slide

If you have a better passive in mind that sticks to the warframe theme, go ahead and say it.

5 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

you have a better passive in mind that sticks to the warframe theme, go ahead and say it.

So this is like a rabit warframe sort of yeah?

One passive could be a buff to bullet jumps, causing them to lift enemies up in the air for a few seconds. Acting as a form of cc

Another passive could allow the warframe to have 2 bullet jumps while in the air

Another could give you increased jump height and speed, and when you land you gain a damage bonus for how long you were in the air for.

Can go on

as it is impossible to detach the warframe theme from such a skill,

Eh i meant that they work the same. Its like making Protea's 1st ball ability work like Vaubans instead of the way it works now. I dont mind a similar look or theme, but they have to mechanically work very different from each other

I would change the first ability to another mobility ability that lets the warframe leap from 1 spot to another quickly, you can combo the button to cause the next leap to be further and further, dealing more and more damage

If this frame uses the first passive i mentioned above, id use the leap to let you jump to melee range with enemy in the air that you aim at to invite some stylish airborne melee combat. Maybe give the warframe 50% mod scalible evasion while theyre at it so tht you dont get shot down

I still do not understand which of Taisen's abilities, you associate with the 4th of zephyr

No i was talking about your 4th, its just an enhancement of all your other abilities

2 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

One passive could be a buff to bullet jumps, causing them to lift enemies up in the air for a few seconds. Acting as a form of cc

This is interesting, I'll put this passive over the current one.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

I would change the first ability to another mobility ability that lets the warframe leap from 1 spot to another quickly, you can combo the button to cause the next leap to be further and further, dealing more and more damage

I don't see big differences between your proposed ability, and Taisen's 1st ability if used when in the air, maybe at most your idea would be faster to use, but the fact that it increases the distance with each use combined with the fixed radius, a in the long run it could cause problems (problems like you land too far away from where you wanted to go and end up in the water, or you land inside the bubble of a nullifier). I think I'll discard your idea.

45 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

don't see big differences between your proposed

Yea im not saying do something big, just not a direct copy

All of those ideas were thrown from the top of my head, you could do things like increased ability efficency to other abilities after the cast  of the first ability i suggested, increased range or dmg, whatever feels better

Or make them behave different entirely like a whole new attack. Ig cast the first ability to make the second ability change into some form of kick ability temporarily. Activate within a time frame ti kick enemies one by one, turning the enemies into projectiles like Nekros's 1st ability (if its a jumping warframe, that means it has some strong legs, so its kicks should be devastating)

Anything. Im not trying to make abilities for you, just trying to give you a jump start if that makes sense. Examples to help you come up with your own 

Archived