Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get the umbra forma from devstream today :-/

(PSN)SlyFox5679

Question

1 hour ago, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

Same here. Watched it along my SO, each in their account, using our PS Twitch apps. After reaching the 30min mark we noticed that it did not work that way so we started watching it on PC, each in our accounts. 

She got her notification a bit after, I did not. It did show I still had 97% to go, but by in the last few minutes of the stream there was no claim notification. And I know I was elegible since I started watching on PC as soon as the app did not work and DE only ended the stream after 3:05.

Still, eh... I'd be worse off if it was Stalker's noggle. At least I'm not too hungry for Umbra Formas.

On the Twitch apps on console, if they are both the same setup, you just have to watch the stream, it automatically tracks time. There is nothing to click in the app to start a timer. All you have to remember is go to the Twitch site to claim the drop.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

that just really burns my ass that i missed the umbra forma for some reason.

i was gonna maybe throw one on octavia prime when its done building and i gotta wait til the end of nightwave intermission to get more umbral forma's :-/

Same, except I'm not going to wait, because I have two other frames I want to put an Umbral Forma on, so I need 3.

1 minute ago, NoMoreFAIL said:

Welcome to the club. For me I noticed Twitched had paused the stream but it was already 1h in so I was only able to get to 40% before it ended.

I don't follow. What do you mean a "paused stream"? I myself watched for about 35 minutes before I got up to exercise.

4 minutes ago, EiraRozen said:

I don't follow. What do you mean a "paused stream"? I myself watched for about 35 minutes before I got up to exercise.

I started the stream and went to put my baby daughter to sleep. She is having some stomach ache problems so I had to spend more time with her than usual. When I got back to my PC stream had somehow paused itself and was already 50-60min in so I could only get my Drop progress to 40%.

Just now, NoMoreFAIL said:

I started the stream and went to put my baby daughter to sleep. She is having some stomach ache problems so I had to spend more time with her than usual. When I got back to my PC stream had somehow paused itself and was already 50-60min in so I could only get my Drop progress to 40%.

Oof, I hope your daughter gets better. This is a terrible time to take her to a hospital. :(

Drop progress? Is that something displayed?

Archived