Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane energize

Neo_Shiron

Question

12 answers to this question

The devs have confirmed that the eidolon arcanes will be rewards for doing the orphix venom game mode, and that the orphix venom game mode will be permanently returning to Warframe. 

So people have come to the conclusion that arcane values will drop like crazy, and are panic selling before the game mode is released officially as a permanent part of the game. 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Tesseract7777:

The devs have confirmed that the eidolon arcanes will be rewards for doing the orphix venom game mode, and that the orphix venom game mode will be permanently returning to Warframe. 

So people have come to the conclusion that arcane values will drop like crazy, and are panic selling before the game mode is released officially as a permanent part of the game. 

Sounds interesting but it's also take the "fun" of farming arcanes

I think I'll wait a bit until I try to buy some of those

vor 11 Minuten schrieb bad4youLT:

Could be attempt at market value manipulation by posting fake selling post at low price to brute force price drop .

Maybe this and the news from the latest stream

But how can you get 10.000 Arcane Energize tier 5? That would be like 200.000 tier 0

3 minutes ago, Neo_Shiron said:

But how can you get 10.000 Arcane Energize tier 5? That would be like 200.000 tier 0

There definitely might be some angry eidolon sellers making things a bit messy right now. 

But it also could just be a natural progression of people being people, as Kay says in Men in Black: "A person is smart, people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it". 

People are panicking about the prices dropping, so many are offering up all their extra stocks, and they have to keep dropping their prices to compete with others doing the same thing. Once a few sellers have sold their extra stocks to the early buyers, and people remember that the necramech orphix farm will still be grindy and rng, and still be relatively hard to get, I think the price will stabilize. 

It probably won't go back up to where it was, but I think it will start to go back up in a few days and stabilize within a week or two, kind of like stock markets. Some crazy announcement happens and things are nuts for a bit, but it will reach a point of equilibrium soon enough based on actual supply and demand. 

Either way, whether it is intentional market manipulation or just people panicking, or both, it's all a direct result of the announcement today on the devstream, stating eidolon arcanes would return through a permanent orphix venom game mode. 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Tesseract7777:

There definitely might be some angry eidolon sellers making things a bit messy right now. 

But it also could just be a natural progression of people being people, as Kay says in Men in Black: "A person is smart, people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it". 

People are panicking about the prices dropping, so many are offering up all their extra stocks, and they have to keep dropping their prices to compete with others doing the same thing. Once a few sellers have sold their extra stocks to the early buyers, and people remember that the necramech orphix farm will still be grindy and rng, and still be relatively hard to get, I think the price will stabilize. 

It probably won't go back up to where it was, but I think it will start to go back up in a few days and stabilize within a week or two, kind of like stock markets. Some crazy announcement happens and things are nuts for a bit, but it will reach a point of equilibrium soon enough based on actual supply and demand. 

yep, most likely^^

But it also seems as if those "1 plat for tier 5" users had either remove the auctions or got banned already

So the panic sellers are still there, but the fake ones got banned.

4 minutes ago, Neo_Shiron said:

yep, most likely^^

But it also seems as if those "1 plat for tier 5" users had either remove the auctions or got banned already

So the panic sellers are still there, but the fake ones got banned.

Makes sense. WF market is pretty good about dealing with intentional manipulators, probably just people trolling like suggested, angry about the price potentially going down. 

Some eidolon hunters are, I'm sure, very upset right now. 

On 2021-02-26 at 2:28 PM, Neo_Shiron said:

Hi, did something spezial happen today, because suddendly there are many new auctions for "arcane energize" at warframe.market for 1 platinum.

Like a few users having up to 10.000 Arcane Energize Tier 5

we had 2 events that allowed players to farm for any of the warframe arcanes
scarlet spear an orfix venom
so there are alot of arcane energizes going aroun
some people have it offered for alot of plat maybe cause they are rather old players that no longer play an still have item registered for sale

On 2021-02-26 at 2:28 PM, Neo_Shiron said:

Hi, did something spezial happen today, because suddendly there are many new auctions for "arcane energize" at warframe.market for 1 platinum.

Like a few users having up to 10.000 Arcane Energize Tier 5

we had 2 events that allowed players to farm for any of the warframe arcanes
scarlet spear an orfix venom
so there are alot of arcane energizes going aroun
some people have it offered for alot of plat maybe cause they are rather old players that no longer play an still have item registered for sale

I dont know what kind of seller who devalues their own crap lol.  This is market manipulation.   

It took 1 hour to get the phase cells for two arcane energize lol.  10+ hours of farming (that was with a team) to sell an R5 for 1p-10p-100p .....go #$^$%& yourselves.   Grind your own arcanes lmao.   

Me as a seller thinks my time farming a top tier R5 arcane is and will continue to be worth 400-450p  (ps4)  Sold individually I would do 30p per arcane energize/grace/barrier.  

Am 26.2.2021 um 21:47 schrieb Neo_Shiron:

In the past, farm work took months and even years. and such an arcane is very useful. beginners need it.

better rewards can be built in for eidolons. 'Cause now it's just not worth it in my opinion of course.

On 2021-02-26 at 3:47 PM, Neo_Shiron said:

There has been no fun in farming totally random Arcanes from an insanely huge pool of drops in a marathon bossfight where 90+% of the playerbase is leeching, or doesn't know what they are doing in the fights anyway. 

Any chance at saving up and buying actually useful Arcanes is incredibly welcome. 

Archived