Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 1 - 5

[DE]Helen

vor 3 Minuten schrieb hazardouzxc:

How'd you get the 2 drops? I got 1 drop but I still haven't received anything

as soon as the first was finished, I grabed it. Then I noticed that the bag went back to 0%, and was slowly filling up

On 2021-02-26 at 9:22 PM, FilibusterCrabz said:

Does this mean we will randomly get all 4 sometime in the week, or we could potentially get duplicates and miss out on a different drop?

You can get duplicates. Last time they had glyphs, I had 5 of the same, of one kind and 3 of another, only one in the inventory though, so missed out on 4 drops and 2 drops. Shame you cant sell or convert extras. Very heartbreaking. Shouldn't happen IMO.

16 hours ago, Plucky9 said:

i got into the stream a bit later than when it started, and claimed a bag. with the second one at 80% of the way. one thing im unsure about is if the stream accounts for time taken past 30 minutes, before you actually claim a drop. might be a low side to drops 2.0 if you have to manually accept the drop every 30 minutes, unless it counts past 100%?.

15 hours ago, Neo_Shiron said:

as soon as the first was finished, I grabed it. Then I noticed that the bag went back to 0%, and was slowly filling up

Well, yes, that's the thing: It used to be Twitch would just recognize you'd watched for an hour (or whatever period), and allot your drops accordingly. Whereas it would seem that now, you have to claim the first drop on the 30-minute mark in order to start counting towards the next one in time. I fail to see the improvement there.

(Also, it used to be the drops would pop up in-game as you were watching. Whereas now, you have to claim them first and relog back into game for them to appear, moreover failure to claim them within 24 hours apparently leads to their loss. Again, hardly an improvement.)

On 2021-02-27 at 1:06 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• On the Horizon Drops: Receive one of these Drops based on topics from Devstream #152! Viewers have an equal chance to receive each item during all of this week’s streams (limit of 5).
    • Mag with Itzal Noggle
    • Zephyr Noggle
    • Send More Dax Glyph
    • Unity Decoration

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Stug too OP pls buff.😂

On 2021-02-26 at 4:09 PM, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

Oh goodness. Where will I fit all of these decorations we keep getting?

Unfortunately for me, I keep getting caught up in work that I forgot that the stream has started! Not to mention my phone goes on do not disturb after 7:00 AM EST. Additionally, my storage is getting quite bleak! 

14 hours ago, Mac65 said:

Well, yes, that's the thing: It used to be Twitch would just recognize you'd watched for an hour (or whatever period), and allot your drops accordingly. Whereas it would seem that now, you have to claim the first drop on the 30-minute mark in order to start counting towards the next one in time. I fail to see the improvement there.

(Also, it used to be the drops would pop up in-game as you were watching. Whereas now, you have to claim them first and relog back into game for them to appear, moreover failure to claim them within 24 hours apparently leads to their loss. Again, hardly an improvement.)

Yeah, the new drop setup sucks something awful.  So far, I have watched over 2 hours of eligible streams - got one drop.  It's hard to complain about free stuff, but being offered free stuff and getting jerked around instead is just crappy.

On 2021-03-01 at 8:39 PM, smashedwookie said:

With the way drops work this week it could potentially lead to a nice change from daily loot to weekly loot.

Not sure it is a nice change if what you actually get is randomized. I got two copies of a glyph I already had instead of the other things, so...

1 hour ago, Aeoni said:

Not sure it is a nice change if what you actually get is randomized. I got two copies of a glyph I already had instead of the other things, so...

I'm just getting multiple noggles of the same one.

these drops are only applicable for the community streams right?
it look like its applicable for other Warframe streamers as well, eventhough its not.

specially because the twitch drop is shown currently on this page: campaigns

even there are zero streamers for Warframe with drops enabled right now.

Hi WF team,

I just wanted to say that Loot Bag RNG is trolling me and gave me 3 zephyr Noggles out of 4 drops thus far 😢

I understand Megan was only able to set it to 5 drops only on the backend this week and its a learn as you go process

With that in Mind here is my thoughts for Loot Bag Drops:

--> For Limited Drops per stream week , Incase the system/backend couldn't allow more than a limited amount or anything similar, then I kindly Suggest you make the duplicate chance  dismissible [Less than 10%] or even outright eliminate it [You don't get duplicate drop but a new one from the loot bag pool], This will help a lot to prevent cases like this in the future

--> For Unlimited Drops per stream week , if you were able to successfully remove the limit from the system/backend then I Kindly Suggest that you make the drops every 20 Mins with potentially adding more items to the Loot Bag, Even better if u always make room for [Forma {The Default one}, Catalyst , Reactant, Maybe Riven or Riven Silver] or other essentials you might see fit, as this is always welcome from all players 😊

Thank You and I hope my Feedback helps our community

Good Luck to all 😉

Could you please let the stream run a few minutes long?

Marcus started yesterday's stream about 2 minutes late, and a bunch of people (myself included) have 96% of the required time to complete the next Grab Bag drop. It's only fair to give people who watch the entire thing enough time to reap the full benefits...

2 minutes ago, Drake4551 said:

Could you please let the stream run a few minutes long?

Marcus started yesterday's stream about 2 minutes late, and a bunch of people (myself included) have 96% of the required time to complete the next Grab Bag drop. It's only fair to give people who watch the entire thing enough time to reap the full benefits...

You haven't lost progression though. You'll get your drop in few minutes after stream starts. As Meg had said there's 5 drop limit for this week, so it's not like you'll miss anything because of couple minutes.

Archived