Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 1 - 5

[DE]Helen

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)MARTINPANDORICA said:

Well done on droping the drop to only 1 for 30min and not geting 2 drops for 1hr now i only watch for the 30min and turn off.

They do though. You need to manually claim drop and then new progression will start. And progression is kept between streams. There's 5 drops limit for this week though. I already claimed them all.

The grab bag thing definitely helps with missing a drop, but it creates an even bigger problem with never getting the drop, if you take my meaning. If people miss the drop by not showing up for a full half hour, and then continuing it the next day, that's great for the people who do that. However, for all the people who show up all four days that week for the full stream, get five bags, but randomly miss out on the one drop they wanted, it is a hard slap in the face. I don't think grab bags are the solution. at. all.

4 minutes ago, Krozber said:

The grab bag thing definitely helps with missing a drop, but it creates an even bigger problem with never getting the drop, if you take my meaning. If people miss the drop by not showing up for a full half hour, and then continuing it the next day, that's great for the people who do that. However, for all the people who show up all four days that week for the full stream, get five bags, but randomly miss out on the one drop they wanted, it is a hard slap in the face. I don't think grab bags are the solution. at. all.

Yea, I was hoping for the decoration and zephyr noggle, but out of my 5 chances for it got 3x glyph and 2x mag noggle :( and no more drop counterr so no reason to watch any more strems this week. kinda sux

Sooo, I got all 5 drops on Twitch which says they're all claimed, but only actually received 3 of them in-game.  Even more peculiar it says that all 3 of them were received today, despite being there for all the streams so far. 

Also, some protection against multiples of the same drops (especially ones where you can physically only have one anyway like glyphs) would be really nice.

Edit. I did eventually get the last 2 drops in my inbox like 11 hours later.  maybe there's just some weird delay.

11 hours ago, user4302 said:

these drops are only applicable for the community streams right?
it look like its applicable for other Warframe streamers as well, eventhough its not.

specially because the twitch drop is shown currently on this page: campaigns

even there are zero streamers for Warframe with drops enabled right now.

Yeah it lets them (creators) start it up with drops enabled, and it shows their stream as having drops enabled when you search from the Drops Inventory. However, it only stays there for about 5 minutes, and and then disappears. Watching these creator streams do not give any progress. Only the official warframe community team one does. Its frustrating users and bringing a lot of anger in chat against the streamers.

Really needs fixing.

I got 2 grab bags on Monday, 1 grab bag Tuesday (and 5 mins off another one), and finished that one on Wednesday.

Loot so far: 2x Mag w/ Itzal noggle on Monday, Send More Dax glyph on Tuesday, and the another Send More Dax glyph on Wed (finishing the Tues drop).

There really should be duplicate protection, at least for the items where you can only have one of them (Glyphs).

Asking again if I can please get some help. Ive got a support ticket in, no answer for well over a month. I unlinked on twitch but for some reason warframe site still says I'm linked. (The connections tab on twitch no longer has warframe.) I've cleared cache, used different browser, all with the same results. I need my account unlinked so I can re-link to be eligible for drops.

I'll never understand why DE insists on putting glyphs in these random grab bag type stream drops, with no duplicate protection. Duplicate noggles or decoration? Frustrating, maybe, but at least I got a reward and I can make an army of noggles if I want to. Duplicate glyphs, like the three I got this week? A total waste of time and it ends up feeling very unfair compared to people who were able to get actual rewards. 

You can only unlock a glyph once. Glyph drops should be treated accordingly, with something else dropping if you've already unlocked it. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)Overtkill21 said:

Three drops so far this week.

Three Mag with Itzal Noggles.

Only had 2 drops and both were that noggle.  Really hate these random weeks.  Can pretty much give you things you really don't want.   Maybe allow us pick what we want. 

6 hours ago, clintonmeade40 said:

Asking again if I can please get some help. Ive got a support ticket in, no answer for well over a month. I unlinked on twitch but for some reason warframe site still says I'm linked. (The connections tab on twitch no longer has warframe.) I've cleared cache, used different browser, all with the same results. I need my account unlinked so I can re-link to be eligible for drops.

For unlink and re-link instructions refer to the following forum post about Drops 2.0:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1249107-warframe-twitch-drops-20-now-live/

Yeah, I tried that process before drops 2.0 became a thing. I wasnt receiving drops so I tried unlinking so I could re-link. I unlinked from twitch first instead of unlinking on the warframe site. Its no longer in my connections tab on twitch, but the warframe site still says its linked. Support originally told me to try clearing cache, I did that, Ive used different browsers, I've used different devices. No matter what method I use, I get the same error, it just says there was a problem unlinking.

Guys, is Grab Bag still a thing? I'm watching the stream now but the grab bag message didn't pop up and when I check the Drops page I do not see the Grab Bag countdown of 30 minutes either. I can even see at the bottom of the stream that it says "TODAY'S DROP: Grab Bag! Equal chance for Noggles, Glyph or Decoration"

Anyone can confirm if it's still a thing?

Just to add on I was able to claim from previous streams so my account is definitely linked.

15 minutes ago, DarkStarKPG said:

Guys, is Grab Bag still a thing? I'm watching the stream now but the grab bag message didn't pop up and when I check the Drops page I do not see the Grab Bag countdown of 30 minutes either. I can even see at the bottom of the stream that it says "TODAY'S DROP: Grab Bag! Equal chance for Noggles, Glyph or Decoration"

Anyone can confirm if it's still a thing?

Just to add on I was able to claim from previous streams so my account is definitely linked.

Yes, I just claimed one, but my account isnt linked so I have to wait for that to be sorted to actually get it.

Archived