Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to Coordinate appearance of Archwing, kdrive and voidrig with Warframe loadout possible?

Midarc

I was wondering if this is possible or something that has been considered.

Currently there are loadout options for your vehicle choices and that's extremely welcome, but they seem to be considered a separate entity rather than part of the loadout of the frame you are using.

Due to this it becomes quite difficult coordinating your colour scheme between frames and vehicles unless you try to pick a bland and neutral appearance for the vehicles as to fit with any appearance you come up. 
This seems to me to be at odds with the all important end game activity of fashion frame.

I appreciate this is a very low priority question(/request) given the amount of new content that needs to be worked on, but it would allow players who spend far too long tinkering with their appearance a chance to have varied yet complementary appearances over multiple frames and there does seem to be a substantial element of the userbase who just love playing with the pallettes we've been given.

(I posted this here due to the thought occurring while, once again, messing around with appearance. If it belongs in another section I apologize in advance)

Yes please. I colored several variations of archwing equipment to match multiple of my warframes, but it's such a hassle to have to go back and forth and switch them separately every time I switch my warframe, especially since I can't do it from the navigation screen. And then I frequently will go in a mission and wind up with the unfortunate surprise of the bright pink archwing on the warframe that's colored with greens/blues, or vice versa...

Also, can we have the option of selecting multiple appearance setups for deployed archguns? It currently seems to be restricted to only being able to use color slot A.

Archived