Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Drop cannot be claimed

(NSW)Kadet

Since Twitch 2.0 relinking, I have received other drops, so please dont stop reading when I say today's drop had issues.  But today's drop is having issues.

EvLvoCzXEAQRhAB?format=jpg&name=medium

On the previous streams, I've hit the "Claim now" popup while the stream is still going on, and its worked.  I've successfully gotten the other 3 items above in-game.

On today's dev stream, I got a phone call and had to step away.  So I did not claim the drop until after the stream had finished and completely stopped.  When I went later to claim the Umbra Forma, I got the red message at the top saying "Error Occurred, drop was not claimed", and I have not received the item, even though the twitch site contradicts itself and says its Claimed.

Maybe there are issues on Twitch's end if you hit claim after the stream has ended?  Like I'm not eligible anymore?

OP here.

I think maybe I see where there's a disconnect between what Warframe/DE is telling everyone for how the new Twitch Drops 2.0 works, and how they actually work.

If I go to twitch help ( https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/mission-based-drops ) and read, it says: 

"... For time-based Drops, if you are unable to claim the Drop in time, you will be able to claim it from the inventory page until the Drops campaign ends." [emphasis mine]

So that brings up the question: when did the drop's campaign end? This is a picture of the Campaign on twitch, its time frame being only 1 hour (1pm-2pm in my time zone).

EvMSlNrWgAABIf_?format=jpg&name=large

If I interpret this right, this means that once that 2pm CST time is hit (in my time frame), the drop cannot be claimed.  This is -NOT- what DE has been claiming in the Twitch 2.0 Drop thread:

IF you miss this popup and don’t claim it within chat, you can go into your Twitch Inventory section and it will be waiting there for you to claim: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory  

*Twitch Drops in your Twitch Inventory must be claimed within 24 hours of the Campaign (stream) end date.

So if I interpret this right, either someone at DE is very mistaken about how the drops work, or maybe someone is not setting them up correctly, and they are not claimable for 24 hours as was intended.

Drop finally arrived.  Strange that on twitch's site it throws up errors like its not working, and still shows up as a claimable item in my twitch inventory, even though I now have it in-game.  I kinda wonder if someone "nudged it along" behind the scenes.

Archived