Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIP Warframe GG

minininja77

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)Timidobserver said:

What is wrong with you people lol? Railjack is dead. Nobody wants anything to do with it. It's not like they are ruining some awesome and popular game mode.

It makes sense to make it more accessible and tie it into the base game so that it matters.

idd
It will be better, because there is little they can do to make it worse. :D

15 minutes ago, -IW-RNGesus21 said:

DE always listen to their players dont they

Seems like it. Only a small part of the community regularly does Eidolon hunts. Having another avenue for arcanes is great even if Orphix is mind numbingly boring. For those people who didn't enjoy doing Eidolons, they now have another option for arcanes. For those that enjoy doing Eidolons, they can continue to do so. I have no sympathy for anyone who viewed Eidolons as a gatekeeping mission.

Too soon to cry about it imo.

They barely discussed anything including a passing remark about making the whole RJ structure being streamlined because it looks like a labyrinth right now. A more compact RJ structure leaves a lot of abilities being shared instead, especially if they act like an Aura.

If one WF carries advanced avionics with him, will it not give a chance for a crew member to carry the whole team instead especially if an RJ is still weak. Right now, what you joined into IS what you have to deal with throughout a mission.

1 hour ago, Jaccsen said:

They are removing Avionics from the railjack and adding slots on your warframe for them so avionics will not be dependent on what people bring with them and you cannot upgrade your own ship any longer.

"Ey, so we made this whole standalone mod system for the ships."

"Nice."

*way too much later*

"Ey, so, we're reworking RJ. What are we gonna do?"

"Remove the mods."

"Wha-... but how are you gonna upgrade the ship then?"

"By modding the warframe instead."

"What the frick, that doesn't make any sense!"

"Do you wanna get paid or not?"

"Yes, sir..."

Do you mean that all my time invested in railjack will soon be reduced to nothing? I think you at DE need to rethink what you announced today on devstream. I am really shocked by the news! It's the only thing I really like! Please or rather I beg you that no changes related to avionics be made! Once again ... don't kill railjack!

32 minutes ago, -IW-RNGesus21 said:

i can tell u dont play much eidolons, most experienced hunters dont hunt for the loot.
If u ask "then why they raging", its because eidolons are no longer exclusive if permanent orphix arrives

So they don't care about the loot, just that nobody else has access to said loot.

What a petty reason to be mad.

I'll be one of those not getting why this is a big deal.  To be clear it wasn't specifically said that it would be on the warframe but the character.  So I took that as account. 

Basically it would be functionally the same but instead of tied to the host ship.  it will be tied to your player account. 

They also said some intrinsics are getting changed or removed. So I took this to mean that some things that are necessary won't be grinded for. while others will be moved to a more practical place.  With the addition of command and NPC's this appears to be a necessary change. 

I'm willing to let it be as railjack is inaccessible for me in it's current form.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (XBOX)Timidobserver:

People that invest no time into Warframes get carried all the time. People that invested no effort of Necramechs got carried in the event. Why is carrying people in Railjack any different?

Because it is cool to be hateful, negative and without any respect. This is the future of the internets

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I'm curious how it'll work, they didn't really get that much into it so I don't get the 'railjack is dying' as well.. 

Wishful thinking. 

Notice how many proclaim it as "dead" and "content island" when its actually being deepened and integrated.

If they did "kill" it, it would be "abandoned content".

Freaking forums being itself.

What if none of those things happen.
What if you have to spend 15 minutes coordinating runs and picking roles like it's god damn world of warcraft or dota all over again.
I am all aboard the doom train now and I ain't seeing no Sabin to suplex us.

1 hour ago, Jaccsen said:

They are removing Avionics from the railjack and adding slots on your warframe for them so avionics will not be dependent on what people bring with them and you cannot upgrade your own ship any longer.

Meh, I tend to solo Railjack content anyway, so not really any big deal

2 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Wishful thinking. 

Notice how many proclaim it as "dead" and "content island" when its actually being deepened and integrated.

If they did "kill" it, it would be "abandoned content".

Freaking forums being itself.

Getting angry/fearful/panicked can literally be a high in and of itself and some people are addicted to the feeling. 

5 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Getting angry/fearful/panicked can literally be a high in and of itself and some people are addicted to the feeling. 

Never understood that. After the high vanishes and only leaves you stressed.

Like being on PC in the dark to play horror games. Seems nice, but your eyes are going to throb for 2 days straight.

And what if you don't want to hunt eidolons? Finally we will be free from your chains of slavery.
No longer will we be bound to doing the same garbage content for arcanes.
Freedom tastes so sweet.

- also lol I don't think I can be bothered to farm OV for arcanes.

2 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Never understood that. After the high vanishes and only leaves you stressed.

Like being on PC in the dark to play horror games. Seems nice, but your eyes are going to throb for 2 days straight.

This is why I'm not a huge fan of horror/slasher movies, never really have been. 

It's an adrenaline rush, but once it's over, you feel pretty much the opposite of a pleasant afterglow. 

2 hours ago, Jaccsen said:

... Huh?

Did anyone ask for that?

My edited comment from another thread:

It also absolutely does not solve the issue of cookie cutter builds either. Eight 'Harness' mod slots. Nerf Tether into the ground. (You know it's coming.)
  It's not going to completely ruin Railjack, it's just going to limit the utility and cut mod spaces down. Your core combat slots, for the host, will take up pretty much all of it, leaving no room for stuff like cloaking, booster power, anything like that.

1 Health                      2 Armour                    3 Speed                   4 Shields/Breach Reduction

5 Heatsinks                6 Turret Damage       7 Battle Avionic       8 Tactical Avionic / Forward Artillery

It's the optimal choice for a pilot. This change achieves one thing: it cuts the utility out of a build, that's all. I wonder if the general custom will emerge: Railjack owner/host brings the core build I outlined above, and when you're joining someone else's crew, you're expected to bring utility?

Archived