Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIP Warframe GG

minininja77

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

I don’t understand why is Rj RIP? 

Overreaction.

Notice how vague the reasons for the "RIP" are. Avionics are being transfered to  a separate loadout. BATTLE, TACTICAL and PILOT Avionics are being used only for the player. Like, you enter the Pilot seat: Your Pilot Avionics are now in effect. You have your own "Abilities", you have your own "Tactical".

You can have you run Void Cloak, Death Blossom, Munitions Vortex, Tether, Seeker Volley.

Another teammate can run his Fire Suppression, Battle Forge, Blackout Pulse, Shatter Point, Void Hole.

And so on.

Nothing was said about energy, might be your own, might be shared... we dont know. 

Nothing much was said about the Railjack Survivability Avionics like Hull Weave, Maxima, Anode Cell will interact. Aside from having the same treatment: You will bring your own.

Ah, you will have your own Revolite instead of being a shared poll.

There is not enough information, but change is seen as bad. As a disrespect of player investment... the usual thing.

Dont even roll your eyes, its not worth the energy and the eyes might hurt a bit.

We have just had a new devstream, so you know what that means, changes have been announced to the game. 

That's right, the game that you know and love, is going to change. And as we all know, all change is 100% bad and inevitably will wreck the game and everything we love about it. 

That means it is all over. Warframe is dead and we all have to move on. 

RIP GG, you had a good run Warframe. 

/s 

3 minutes ago, Sazero said:

And what if you don't want to hunt eidolons? Finally we will be free from your chains of slavery.
No longer will we be bound to doing the same garbage content for arcanes.
Freedom tastes so sweet.

- also lol I don't think I can be bothered to farm OV for arcanes.

eidolon hunts is just the same with other items,

if you don't want to hunt eidolons, u just not gonna get arcanes, simple

if u dont want to farm SO u wont get khora

if u dont want to do deimos survival u wont get octavia

if u dont want fight orb mother u wont get hildryn

Nah, just a garden variety meta complaint from a Tenno who is tired of chicken little's. Check the first page. 

According to forum-goers:

WF is dying

Melee is dying

RJ is dying

Eidolon Hunts are dying, 

etc. etc. 

It's really tiresome at this point tbh. It's not even real feedback, it is just uninformed, panicked whinging. 

I apologize in advance for the very possible grammar errors!

Dear DE why nerf all in game?this is the question we all ask ourselves!
I would like this topic not to be removed after 10 minutes and to be a starting point for a real dialogue with the community of this game.From the latest davestream it is evident that there will be a global nerf of all the melee weapons in the game....I wonder what the purpose is of destroying an entire category of weapons that has been balanced with the 3.0 system and which is used by all remaining players in the game?
In recent years very interesting things have been presented such as the original railjack project (which fortunately seems to have decided to improve so as not to make it repetitive and I am very happy about this), new war.duviri paradox etc. but unfortunately no one knows at what point they are and where they are!?!I have been a player for 3 years with almost 5000 hours and i'm rank 30 of gameplay and honestly these continuous nerfs on pretty much anything eidolon, melee, riven, some newly released helminth skills,farm of steel essence etc are continuous and more and more intrusive in the game that not only ruin the gaming experience but only make the community nervous and push more and more players to find more to play!
The new warframes are interesting and everything but at the moment there is nothing where to use them properly there is nothing where it is really worth investing many hours of play because there is no challenge I think this is what the community for the game to come back to life!I hope that this topic is seen as an opportunity to have a dialogue with the community on what is really needed and not as a criticism to be eliminated and I hope that other players also think like me and join this conversation.........

I hope DE megan will report this topic to the entire DE development team and thank you in advance

4 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Overreaction.

Notice how vague the reasons for the "RIP" are. Avionics are being transfered to  a separate loadout. BATTLE, TACTICAL and PILOT Avionics are being used only for the player. Like, you enter the Pilot seat: Your Pilot Avionics are now in effect. You have your own "Abilities", you have your own "Tactical".

You can have you run Void Cloak, Death Blossom, Munitions Vortex, Tether, Seeker Volley.

Another teammate can run his Fire Suppression, Battle Forge, Blackout Pulse, Shatter Point, Void Hole.

And so on.

Nothing was said about energy, might be your own, might be shared... we dont know. 

Nothing much was said about the Railjack Survivability Avionics like Hull Weave, Maxima, Anode Cell will interact. Aside from having the same treatment: You will bring your own.

Ah, you will have your own Revolite instead of being a shared poll.

There is not enough information, but change is seen as bad. As a disrespect of player investment... the usual thing.

Dont even roll your eyes, its not worth the energy and the eyes might hurt a bit.

Got it.. Soooo ... in other words nothing of value was lost. Dark Phoenix Ok GIF by Regal

I apologize in advance for the very possible grammar errors!

Dear DE why nerf all in game?this is the question we all ask ourselves!
I would like this topic not to be removed after 10 minutes and to be a starting point for a real dialogue with the community of this game.From the latest davestream it is evident that there will be a global nerf of all the melee weapons in the game....I wonder what the purpose is of destroying an entire category of weapons that has been balanced with the 3.0 system and which is used by all remaining players in the game?
In recent years very interesting things have been presented such as the original railjack project (which fortunately seems to have decided to improve so as not to make it repetitive and I am very happy about this), new war.duviri paradox etc. but unfortunately no one knows at what point they are and where they are!?!I have been a player for 3 years with almost 5000 hours and i'm rank 30 of gameplay and honestly these continuous nerfs on pretty much anything eidolon, melee, riven, some newly released helminth skills,farm of steel essence etc are continuous and more and more intrusive in the game that not only ruin the gaming experience but only make the community nervous and push more and more players to find more to play!
The new warframes are interesting and everything but at the moment there is nothing where to use them properly there is nothing where it is really worth investing many hours of play because there is no challenge I think this is what the community for the game to come back to life!I hope that this topic is seen as an opportunity to have a dialogue with the community on what is really needed and not as a criticism to be eliminated and I hope that other players also think like me and join this conversation.........

I hope DE megan will report this topic to the entire DE development team and thank you in advance

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Ahahah they merged my thread with some of the others, but somehow it kept my troll title, omg I'm laughing so hard. 

Seems what makes most sense to have as a title with the doom and gloom of the first page.

Should I check reddit?

1 час назад, Kraethius сказал:

So they don't care about the loot, just that nobody else has access to said loot.

What a petty reason to be mad.

everyone has acces to it. if you are lazy or one of those inexperienced casuals then its your problem, not eidolon hunters

10 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Nah, just a garden variety meta complaint from a Tenno who is tired of chicken little's. Check the first page. 

According to forum-goers:

WF is dying

Melee is dying

RJ is dying

Eidolon Hunts are dying, 

etc. etc. 

It's really tiresome at this point tbh. It's not even real feedback, it is just uninformed, panicked whinging. 

But the tears, they are delicious!

Watching these meltdowns is worth the wait between dev streams.

The ability for people to take such a small amount of data ant turn it into these elaborate themes is amazing.

If only we could harness that power for good things...

18 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

We have just had a new devstream, so you know what that means, changes have been announced to the game. 

That's right, the game that you know and love, is going to change. And as we all know, all change is 100% bad and inevitably will wreck the game and everything we love about it. 

That means it is all over. Warframe is dead and we all have to move on. 

RIP GG, you had a good run Warframe. 

/s 

lol did a mod just merge all the RIP threads? And it got your meme thread title?

4 minutes ago, Merrcenary said:

everyone has acces to it. if you are lazy or one of those inexperienced casuals then its your problem, not eidolon hunters

I can hunt Eidolons just fine. I also have all the arcanes I need.

I just find the crying over not being able to gatekeep anymore absolutely laughable.

Melee nerf is a deserved one , right now melee overshadows everything and trivializes entire game . It should be nerfed from my point of view and some other things to otherwise DE cant bring something community been asking for years and that's challenge .

Только что, Kraethius сказал:

I can hunt Eidolons just fine. I also have all the arcanes I need.

I just find the crying over not being able to gatekeep anymore absolutely laughable.

you just said "just that nobody else has access to said loot" and now you said "I can hunt Eidolons just fine"

so no one has access or everyone has and it just takes a little effort?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Merrcenary:

you just said "just that nobody else has access to said loot" and now you said "I can hunt Eidolons just fine"

so no one has access or everyone has and it just takes a little effort?

Imagine being so egotistical that you don't understand the concept of not talking about yourself anymore.

Archived