Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus rj rewards include Prime relics

(XBOX)InductiveBag46

On 2021-02-28 at 5:35 AM, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

On the stream i think they talked about it at the same time as the void storm relics. I'd had to watch the particular part again but I see where the confusion came from.

Void storm relics? Waitwut? Are they introducing yet another type of relics?

On 2021-02-26 at 7:11 PM, Krankbert said:

It's a solution to unvaulting becoming unsustainable.

I don't think unvaulting is unsustainable though.  Yeah, we have an absurd amount of relics.  But as long as you can link the relic in chat, it's usually pretty easy to figure out what you want.  And isn't it in DE's best interest for some primes/weapons to be harder to obtain?  It makes newer players more likely to buy platinum and trade for vaulted things.

As long as they add a new unvaulting combo once or twice a year, it should be fine.  If we get four new primes a year, two new unvaulting combos a year should be able to keep up with it.  Then the other two could be older combos that have already been featured.  If they're out of rotation longer, people won't complain as much when Frost/Ember or Rhino/Nyx show up again.

I'm all for more convenient ways to crack relics.  I've been playing long enough to have thousands of them that I'll probably never open.  And I'm certainly open to changes to the vaulting/unvaulting system.  I just don't think that the current system is unsustainable, at least not if they commit to bringing in new combos periodically.

9 hours ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

I just want all vaulted cosmetics to be released again over time there's a ton I'm missing including the nekros & ash Prime cosmetics

its a rotation, the accessories get released with the associated frames

vor 2 Stunden schrieb sunderthefirmament:

I don't think unvaulting is unsustainable though.  Yeah, we have an absurd amount of relics.  But as long as you can link the relic in chat, it's usually pretty easy to figure out what you want.  And isn't it in DE's best interest for some primes/weapons to be harder to obtain?  It makes newer players more likely to buy platinum and trade for vaulted things.

It‘s not about the number of relics. At the current pace it already takes three years to rotate through the entire set of vaulted Frames, and every year that number grows by six months. It’s absurd. You can’t have the vast majority of Prime frames be unfarmable for years on end.

9 hours ago, Krankbert said:

It‘s not about the number of relics. At the current pace it already takes three years to rotate through the entire set of vaulted Frames, and every year that number grows by six months. It’s absurd. You can’t have the vast majority of Prime frames be unfarmable for years on end.

I'm kind of okay with it.  And I'm not exactly an early adopter of this game; I joined during Limbo Prime access.

But!  I am certainly open to change, and will remain optimistic about this void storm system.

9 hours ago, Krankbert said:

Indeed, I was trying to calculate it out and it made my head hurt. 

I am pretty sure it will be bad enough soon, or already is, that someone who just joined the game, and is interested in a prime that was just vaulted, could be waiting as long, or longer, for that prime to return, than it will take for a frame that was just released to get it's first prime, at least without using trade chat. 

And that is just nuts, beyond nuts really. It's completely unsustainable for the game's long term health. 

Archived