some Octavia suggestions: i swear it's not a rework!

Here's Octavia's problem: the game is literally playing itself.

in regular missions (not profit taker) you don't really need to do much work. and people know that very well.

Synergy Suggestions:

Sticky balls!: mallet can be placed on walls or ceilings for strategic gameplay 

Acoustic resonance synergy: when Octavia is standing on an AMP she can damage any nearby mallet to contribute 10% of the damage done to it. this can be either a new synergy or an augment. 

Combo breaker synergy!: any successful metronome buff activation increases the timer of octavia remaining abilities by 1 second. for this effect to occur, the previous buff HAS to be different than the current one, meaning you can't just spam crouch to get infinite ability duration

what am i trying to do here? 

well the Acoustic resonance synergy allows octavia players to actually engage in a fight, and not let the mallet do all the work

the combo breaker synergy adds value to the metronome buffs by giving you a reason to not just spam crouch all the time, and use the other buffs.

and finally sticky balls idea is just to give mallet more area, but this idea can be ignored

The duration increase given by your "combo breaker." lets say it takes me 3 crouches to become invisible. Do I get the 1 second duration increase for every time I gain % with a crouch, or do I only get it once I'm fully cloaked?

40 minutes ago, (PSN)Ragology said:

The duration increase given by your "combo breaker." lets say it takes me 3 crouches to become invisible. Do I get the 1 second duration increase for every time I gain % with a crouch, or do I only get it once I'm fully cloaked?

When you get the buff, meaning yes when fully cloaked