Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple special mission types simultaneously

I know it doesn't happen super often, but is there any possibility that when multiple special mission types happen to land on the same node we can choose to do them all at once?

If a void fissure lands on a kuva siphon that also happens to be a nightmare mission, I'd love it if i could do some super-hard amalgamation of these mission types.

1 hour ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

some super-hard amalgamation of these mission types

How about... no-Operator Steel Path Nightmare Void Fissure Kuva Siphon missions with Sortie Modifiers which you can only enter if you have all four Dragon Keys equipped! 😃

(I actually genuinely would love to do such a thing.)

2 minutes ago, OmegaVoid said:

How about... no-Operator Steel Path Nightmare Void Fissure Kuva Siphon missions with Sortie Modifiers which you can only enter if you have all four Dragon Keys equipped! 😃

(I actually genuinely would love to do such a thing.)

even just make it so equipping dragon keys each boosts drop chances and/or rarities so you can equip all 4 and get better stuff

6 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

even just make it so equipping dragon keys each boosts drop chances and/or rarities so you can equip all 4 and get better stuff

That's a more conservative attitude than I'd anticipated from a person called Deck Chair von Banana Camel! 🤨

I was beginning to think more along the lines of... in addition to the four Dragon Keys, a fifth Dragon Key should be added, also obligatory, which would halve all Warframe Ability-related stats.

I mean, you said you wanted "super-hard"... but maybe you didn't really mean it? 😁 

3 minutes ago, OmegaVoid said:

That's a more conservative attitude than I'd anticipated from a person called Deck Chair von Banana Camel! 🤨

I was beginning to think more along the lines of... in addition to the four Dragon Keys, a fifth Dragon Key should be added, also obligatory, which would halve all Warframe Ability-related stats.

I mean, you said you wanted "super-hard"... but maybe you didn't really mean it? 😁 

oh i dont mean hard for the sake of hard, id just like to see the option of taking a harder mission if it means i can gain kuva/primes/nightmare mods/ect all in one go, instead of running what is essentially the same mission 3-4 times

3 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

id just like to see the option of taking a harder mission if it means i can gain kuva/primes/nightmare mods/ect all in one go, instead of running what is essentially the same mission 3-4 times

Eh, fair point. I totally support that concept. 

I'm just at the point where I don't really need moar stuff anyway. And I do like it super-hard from time to time.

Archived