Reguarding railjack 3.0 after devstream 152

21 hours ago, minininja77 said:

The funny/sad thing is for a game that has multiplayer DE seems like they want to make sure that people have little incentive to use it, when it comes to railjack at least with the potential changes. I am right there with you crew my ship with my semi loyal lich's and call it a day.

Well, they have the "My Solo!" groups--- (wait. Not groups. Dont want to offend by implying some sort of gathering) INDIVIDUALS that will want the multiplayer component of the multiplayer game to be oPiTiOnAl.

I'm surprised they are still trying to appeal both groups in some way, but considering how Trials were in terms of how exclusive some groups were (if you havent done it before you are out), I can see why they feel they are walking on eggshells when ti comes to content that needs Co-Op... in the Co-Op game.

• Like 1

Just allow 4 RJs in the same mission and organizing your group of NPC crew and be done with it. If one doesn't have a good RJ they can start with an AW and do crew jobs on other RJs.

• Like 2

The "COOP" part of the game just means "someone who is better than me will complete the mission for me"
You either Carry your group, or you play long enough to see yourself Get Carried.

• Like 1

I think I will just wait and see what is produced and not fill my emotional bucket with Hype, positive or negative.

Perhaps I will like what is made, perhaps I will not, but I don't have a crystal ball and i know no onw else has one either, so why worry about things one cannot control?

"Only You can prevent Hype" - in the Smokey the Bear voice.

i will refrain from judgment on the 3.0 changes to railjack, but so far it seem people are forgetting that all we currently known about railjack is subject to change.

From what was said in this and previous stream

• Intrisinct will be revamped + command intrisinct add, revamp should give some of the QoL stuff as baseline and replace them with new stuff
  • Avionic will get turned into proper mod, we haven't really seen what the max level and power will be for any of those yet
  • Avionic will get equipped on Frame and will be more role dependent (ex. pilot, gunner)
  • Guns (and Ship component? ) still linked to RJ
  • Flux and genaral resource will be user based and not shared anymore

As for missions all we know is that they are adding corpus themed, void storm (allowing cracking of relic in RJ), and from las stream after completion of certain mission we could move into operation orphix venom if we wanted.

Edited by smashedwookie

I am tired of all this discussion. I hope that DE seriously rethinks what they proposed in the last video. Resetting and changing all of our progress is not at all interesting. Rialjack should be kept as an endgame for those who like to farm and build it their way. I have a bad feeling ...

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

I am tired of all this discussion. I hope that DE seriously rethinks what they proposed in the last video. Resetting and changing all of our progress is not at all interesting. Rialjack should be kept as an endgame for those who like to farm and build it their way. I have a bad feeling ...

Then close the forum tab.

I mean, really, close the forums and don't come back, because the Hype-filled posters that cannot control their emotional outlook on changes in video games will never be silent, IME.

One fallout I can see a mile away is if trash players enter my Railjack with their garbage loadout, they literally downgraded my Railjack just by getting in the seat rather than using my decked out loadout.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Well, they have the "My Solo!" groups--- (wait. Not groups. Dont want to offend by implying some sort of gathering) INDIVIDUALS that will want the multiplayer component of the multiplayer game to be oPiTiOnAl.

Well we “Solo Groups” are also.. wait for it... Paying Customers. DE can’t just ignore our voices or we will close our wallets. I am not gonna support a game that doesn’t caters to my needs.

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

Well we “Solo Groups are also.. wait for it... Paying Customers. DE can’t just ignore our voices or we will close our wallets. I am not gonna support a game that doesn’t caters to my needs.

And I note you as faker.

Solos have no damned GROUPS. They are individuals, alone and solitary, the idea of making something alongside another even virtually, is repugnant.

13 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

And I note you as faker.

Solos have no damned GROUPS. They are individuals, alone and solitary, the idea of making something alongside another even virtually, is repugnant.

You don't know how many voices are in my head, I can make my own group, all by myself, thanks.

Not to mention my Kavat (Pookie) and my various Specters and such.

So my 'solo groups' are anything but solitary.

• Like 1