Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigma & Octantis - Usability Bugs

Helenor_Blue

I've just acquired the Sigma & Octantis, and after playing around with it for a bit I've noticed it has some annoying buggy behavior.

1. When trying to perform ANY stance combo (using either stance), the S&O will first perform the neutral combo before the intended move. For example, tapping the melee button once while moving forward will result in the first part of the neutral combo and then the first hit of the forward combo. This also happens when trying to do a slide attack.

2. To my understanding, when functioning properly, the S&O performs the shield throw when attacking midair, overriding the usual slam attack unless looking straight down. What I've found is that doing the shield throw while aiming within the usual ground slam angle causes the shield throw to be followed by a slow, delayed slam attack.

3. The homing effect on the shield throw will target companions. I tried throwing the shield into a crowd of Grineer only for it to bounce uselessly off of my nearby kubrow each time.

4. The stunning effect from the shield throw is prematurely cancelled by many other effects, such as Heat or Electric procs on the target.

I was very excited to finally get this weapon, but it's been rather annoying to use because of this weird behavior. I hope this gets looked at and the usability issues are resolved. (The Cobra & Crane has a similar shield throw ability, so while I haven't tested it, I suspect it might also suffer from some of these issues)

Edit: Fixed a mix-up in the wording of issue 1.

Archived