Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Casual Thread: Current Warframe goals for the week?

(XBOX)Apoll0 666

I just wanted to post this and see what is everyone's goals in warframe for this week? What weapons are you grinding for? What mods are you farming? Nigthwave anyone? Farming frames? Any of it. I just like to hear what everyone is up to. Currently for me, I am crafting a new set of weapons and Loki, I'm trying to clear out nightwave so I can make some nice helmets. I'm also trying to get forma and other resources to rank up my syndicates that i've been neglecting. Hbu?

I suppose I'm going for Octavia Prime's stuff, but I wouldn't even call it grinding, more like "Laissez-faire casual farming" for it, since Octavia isn't really a frame I'm all that keen on, it's basically MR fodder. weapons' might be good though. only need systems and BP for Octavia, Pandero Receiver and Tenora BP and I'm done. 

Just now, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I suppose I'm going for Octavia Prime's stuff, but I wouldn't even call it grinding, more like "Laissez-faire casual farming" for it, since Octavia isn't really a frame I'm all that keen on, it's basically MR fodder. weapons' might be good though. only need systems and BP for Octavia, Pandero Receiver and Tenora BP and I'm done. 

Nice, I'm also currently trying out her Pandero, doesn't seem too interesting but I think the switchfire is a bit neat. I'm also trying to farm Ivara(Loki crafts explain it) and I crafted every single piece for her just to be slapped in the face without having the blueprint(I didn't even notice, thought it was a market bought bp 😆)

Finish leveling up Xaku, go up a couple more Nightwave ranks do some challenges casually. Finish re-leveling my Volt and Vauban Prime again that have been sitting unleveled after their umpteenth forma. Grind a few more arcanes from Profit Taker and finish leveling my 177 amp, as I am working toward the gear to better try to get into soloing eidolon hunts, as I haven't really gotten into that yet. 

Also do some casual relic farming as I go, but I am looking for stuff for so many frames I just enjoy the farming for the sake of it a lot of the time, and you never know what cool stuff you will get. Hopefully a couple more Octavia Prime pieces, but I wouldn't say no to the last stuff I need for Nezha and Banshee Prime as well. 

Hmm... I guess:

• Daily login tribute
  • All Nightwave chores (excluding Hydrolyst)
  • Finish maxing Zakti and Adarza
  • Make a Vasca Cavat
  • Make a couple unmastered Zaws
  • Pass MR 29 test (I think the above will top me off)
  • Daily Synthesis to continue stockpiling massive amounts of transmute cores for future mods

Just now, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

I'm crafting this weapon at the moment, how are you liking it? I doubt it sticks out too much considering you've mastered a lot of weapons at MR29 but still

It's actually Zakti Prime I just got. I maxed Zakti a long time ago... I don't recall how different Zakti is to Zakti Prime, but I'm otherwise having a lot of fun with Zakti Prime. You get guaranteed Gas procs so it's great for killing low level enemies with AOE. You can put Viral on it and make Gas DoT perform less bad. I was a bit disappointed that you can't use Synth Charge with Zakti Prime. It's pretty easy to dump your entire magazine, so was thinking Synth Charge might give some of your Gas clouds a kick!

At this stage, everything counts! I'm getting down to the awful grindy stuff... like eventually... Kdrives. Yuck.

Do the same thing but with a twist-

Daily Login & First Win each day. Toss a coin to see if it will be a Steel Path run or Regular.

Kuva Flood & Arbi each hour IF they are the ones i like to run. Only do floods to get Req relics. If players are getting Kuva, help them out.

Do Random missions to see how players play un pub. Get a good players and gift them something from their WISHLIST that is good priced.

Hunt some Murs to see if i wanna take down lich. 

Do Clem mission with a random rolled auto customized frame

See what can gimmick up with Augments and weapons. This months was playing around with Rumbled Atlas. 

230am usually run Cambion Drift to get creatures captured and tokens to trade the Fam. Still want a way to get a diff name from them 

Talk in Region chat til someone starts talkin racist things then hit IGNORE 

Turn in Scan Target and fill up for the day.

TradeFrame to help players lookin for plat or in need of Free Ignis Wraith when someone pipes in they are selling Ignis Wraith

Check clan stuff to see if anyone has contributed or built anything 

Other small things here and there such as relics, see if my Sniper skills are better than last time i sniped, Wisp of PoE hunt, see if Fortuna crash will hit, deco the orbiter, etc....

Always something to do

🥂

Waiting for Octavia to finish cooking.  Sell some of the spare parts and sets I got while farming relics.  Finish up the last couple pieces I need for the new prime weapons and probably slap some forma on everything.  I remember liking Octavia pretty well, but I'm not a huge fan of the frames like Gara and her that require a lot of micromanaging/constant upkeep of buffs, other than Xaku who has become a favorite.  I haven't played with Octavia since I was much newer though, so I'll be giving her another run to see if I like her now.

I have like 5 or 6 forma on the regular Tenora and 8 on the Pandero, so I'm not super looking forward to redoing those builds.  I really wish there was a way to infuse a couple extra polarities in a prime all at once by consuming your old version of the weapon if it's covered in forma.

I'll be doing whatever the new NW stuff is, unless it's something awful.  I really wish more of these were actual challenges like the speedrun capture (even though it's painfully easy.) instead of just filler content like "run 'x' amount of the same thing you've run a hundred times."  I get it makes it easy to complete passively when the challenges are like the ones we had this past week, and I like them better than the tedious ones like 6 perfect conservation caps, but I wish they'd do a workshop on challenges and let the community come up with some better ones.

Unless RNG screws me over I'll be done with all that in short order and probably go back to decorating my dojo.  I wish they'd hurry up and release the "contribute to all" function they teased.

I messed up this week.

Went and bought the Flox syandana.

Start playing a map not understanding why it doesn't look like the preview, check google, all threads with people calling it the lunchbox lmao, asking for the syandana to not work the way the developers thought it should.

Of course, here we go again.

A item with an animation... that never plays. Okay I guess that makes total sense.

What if you just had player agency instead and you could like just operate it yourself. I guess it makes too much sense to have players controlling their own characters.

It's funny because every player knows intuitively how it should work but the developers are just disconnected.

You literally have to google every single line of text or menu in this game before you click anything, I sometimes forget.

Minus that I did the weekly nightwave and had like 7 trades over the course of the week, ran a few relic missions.

Then since I don't do rivens or rivens for plat, I got this one riven for a weapon with poor reloading speed.

So now I am laughing at how many rolls it will take to get something good with reload speed on it, if at all. Like I am just assuming it's flagged.

Basically giving me a reason to play some steelpath at all. Else I don't know what to do in-game.

Like I have 98 unclaimed items in the foundry, including most frames in the game, which I have never played. Also got plenty of plat but nothing to spend it on.

So I am not trying to increase MR, leveling anything, trying to build up plat or anything.

Basically just shenangians keeping myself entertained I guess.

Archived