Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Casual Thread: Current Warframe goals for the week?

(XBOX)Apoll0 666

About to hit MR15, pushing a little to 16, so I can then not have to be concerned with MR as a gate.

Really just got enamored with Cetus, enjoying it immensely ATM.

I have a Sephan Riven, so about to make a Zaw for it, just need one more faction rank.

My goal was to grind out all the new primes this weekend.  The last part just dropped; slapped 'em in the forge, and I guess I'll see 'em back next weekend.  Exit game.  Saw this tab open, so nice distraction, but I can't be bothered to play WF again this week (pushed myself a bit too hard with the relic grind).  Then again I'll prob. log back in in about 2 days lol :)

19 hours ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

I just wanted to post this and see what is everyone's goals in warframe for this week? What weapons are you grinding for? What mods are you farming? Nigthwave anyone? Farming frames? Any of it. I just like to hear what everyone is up to. Currently for me, I am crafting a new set of weapons and Loki, I'm trying to clear out nightwave so I can make some nice helmets. I'm also trying to get forma and other resources to rank up my syndicates that i've been neglecting. Hbu?

Been on a riven dump lately . Since the prime drop I sold a tenora riven for 700p and just kept getting lucky in trade chat . Currently sitting at 1,600p this is a personal record since I usually buy the most random things .

7 hours ago, Surbusken said:

I messed up this week.

Went and bought the Flox syandana.

I hear a lot of people don't realize that it's preview is as far as it opens and even then it doesn't open often. It's supposed to happen when you take damage, sorry about that bud. Hope you're still enjoying yourself though.

i still have a bunch of strange riven challenges.
otherwise probably just chilling out. because I only have 8 items and these are almost impossible or even impossible to get.

Nightwave can be played through completely in a few days in a few weeks.

maybe there will be another disruption mission at fissures. also makes fun.

Prob just doing the weely NW chores. Catching up on getting all the Kuva weps I never bothered to get for mastery. Working on my slow and steady pace through SP for the mastery. Maybe finally getting around to ranking up New Loka/Perrin Sequence, the only syndicates I've never bothered with. Just a little bit of everything really as I try to get from MR29 to 30.

I've got a couple of forma left on Voidrig, been enjoying him! I wish Arquebest was a bit more limited in use and the grenades (including necraweb) had a bit more relevance.

Lavos is nearly done cooking, and I'm gonna try my earnest to enjoy his "screw your energy economy" playstyle.

Just finished my 223 amp, gonna take the boys Eidelon hunting. Managed to solo a Tera without too much trouble, we should probably be able to take out Gaunt without my dojo master carrying us.

My friend just finished crafting Amesha, so I'm gonna try roping him into Railjack. Railjack is fun, but not alone.

And of course Nightwave.

It'll be a busy week!

I've just been relic cracking and ducat farming recently, and I will continue to do so. I run an ESO maybe every day if not every other just to see if the gods smile upon my and give be a braton vandal reciever or bp, they haven't for 3 years so there's not much hope but oh well. If I happen to run across octavia and her weapon relics, Ill use em. Haven't run an arbi in a while, might do it if the right one comes up.

Not weekly... But i play one void sabotage everyday in hope of probably getting bullet dance one day.

I also do 2 or 3 horrend runs everyday -depending on how well it goes, to get kavat imprints.

I also breed 1 kavat every 24 hours in hope of someday i might get the head/tail/energy combination that i want. Hence why i do that void sabotage, it gives good argon for my kavat breeding.

I'm also checking wfmarket everytime i logged in, just in case somebody finally sells nikana prime for a generous price.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Sir Sponks Alot said:

I've just been relic cracking and ducat farming recently, and I will continue to do so. I run an ESO maybe every day if not every other just to see if the gods smile upon my and give be a braton vandal reciever or bp, they haven't for 3 years so there's not much hope but oh well. If I happen to run across octavia and her weapon relics, Ill use em. Haven't run an arbi in a while, might do it if the right one comes up.

Im on xbox and I have the Vandal bp, it’s  tradeable if I remember i’d be glad to give you it

I just gave Railjack another go after getting absolutely destroyed back when it launched, and it turns out now I can solo (at least some? haven't yet played 'em all) Earth missions. That means I can get the Isos and last bit of Copernics I need for Voidrig and Lavos. Not that I'm anywhere near getting riggy, since I haven't even done Iso vaults 2 & 3, but one step at a time.

This week's rng fight is going to be against getting the last piece of Octavia Prime. Insult to injury, it's the common Meso part, we just couldn't get the relic to drop except a few times, and openings resulted in other common drops.

That's mostly it, other than the usual ranking up of stuff.

The weekly Nightwave Stuff and ranking with Little Duck. And my gf still needs a barrel for her Shedu, so we‘ll railjack. Maybe I‘ll do some runs for the Xaku Chassis BP.

Some weeks ago I started to pick one or two warframes per week which I usually don‘t play (except for maxing their rank) and play them intensively, but with Octavia Prime who we got last weekend, that‘s off the table now - she is so much fun to play, I only change frames for sorties.

Most have said farming Octavia. Only missing main bp right now.

Usually my login starts looking for any neo survival to both get rid of relics I have. Then if I feel like go and farm the relics I need. or do some daily standing stuff with syndicates and buy relic packs.

if any interested in both vaulted and none vaulted relics, hit me up cause I might have what you need. I think I have more vaulted then current ones combined.

This week I'm putting Forma in Octavia Prime and doing Nightwave.  I decided that since Octavia Prime has a D-polarity (which my normal build wouldn't use) that I would go for a slightly more extreme build that will require 2 Forma and an Umbra Forma.  I'll probably be doing the leveling in Steel Path so I can accumulate those 1000 kills.

Archived