Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drekar Manic Bombard A.I. is broken

OmegaVoid

Drekar Manic Bombard only seems to want to bash me with the butt of his Gorgon. Unlike other heavy Grineer units, they cannot use Seismic Shockwave against nearby enemies, so I'm guessing this is what he's supposed to do if the player gets too close. Right now though, that behaviour is triggering when the player is a long way off.

It runs up, tries to whack me with its gun, then teleports a few metres away... and runs back up to me to whack me again, teleports away again. Over and over it does this.

The Manic Bombard who is sometimes the target in the Sealab Sabotage has the same problem.

I've uploaded video showing this with three different Drekar Manic Bombards, and it's always the same. Video is ten-and-a-half minutes of them trying and failing to hurt me.

(In the video they're getting hit by my Sentinel's weapon, which I thought might be provoking the teleporting, but I've since repeated the encounter without a Sentinel weapon equipped and they keep teleporting away and then running back to me even if they're taking no hits at all.)

Occasionally they do a throwing animation, but usually without any effect. This happens at 00:58, 02:58, 03:25, 08:22, 08:38, 08:46, 09:33 and a few other places. At 09:47 he does it, and it takes my Shield down -- if I watch in slow-motion I can see the grenade bounce off the floor and hit me, but that seems to be the extent of the attack. They are supposed to throw a cluster grenade, I believe, but it doesn't seem to detonate.

Only when I am in a place he can't get to will he fire his Gorgon at me. This happens at 03:38, 06:34, 08:16 and 09:32.

I really hope this gets fixed, as I think these guys would be some fun to fight if they were working properly.

Thanks for your attention.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived